Residence Card

Old Jul 27th 2011, 5:53 am
Just Joined

Cliff.and.Julie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Residence Card

Has anyone got the address and telephone number for the office in Kaposvar please? Hopefully going Friday
Old Jul 27th 2011, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

riahun is a jewel in the roughriahun is a jewel in the roughriahun is a jewel in the roughriahun is a jewel in the roughriahun is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Cliff.and.Julie
Has anyone got the address and telephone number for the office in Kaposvar please? Hopefully going Friday

Hi Cliff & Julie

The address is: 7400 Kaposvár, Széchenyi tér 3.
Phone: 06 82 502-747

This is where I found their details in case you want to check it out:

http://www.dimo.hu/hu/cegek/14486/Be...ltugy/Kaposvar

It's called Bevándorlási és Állampolgársági Hivatal, but Vám- és Pénzügyõrség (Customs) is also in the same building and it's easier to find because it says it on the building.

Good luck!

Ria
Old Jul 28th 2011, 3:59 am
Just Joined

Many thanks
Old Aug 16th 2011, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light

Hello,

Since the last posts has there been any other noteworthy experiences? I have an appt at the immigration office next week and I want to be prepared as possible
Old Aug 18th 2011, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Hi, it was very easy, I took far too much info but better to be prepared. As far as I can remember you will need: passports, European health card or proof of private insurance, house deeds, I think you need these but not entirely sure they used them maybe it was just a Hungarian address. They give you 1 card about an hour later and post another 2 weeks later. A stamp from the post office, cost 1000 Forint. I can't remember which one but the girl there wrote it down for me and there is a post office 2 mins down the road.

I hope this helps, my advice is take as much info as you can, just in case.

Also, i was told you need photos but you do not. Good luck.

Cliff
Old Aug 18th 2011, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cliff.and.Julie
Hi, it was very easy, I took far too much info but better to be prepared. As far as I can remember you will need: passports, European health card or proof of private insurance, house deeds, I think you need these but not entirely sure they used them maybe it was just a Hungarian address. They give you 1 card about an hour later and post another 2 weeks later. A stamp from the post office, cost 1000 Forint. I can't remember which one but the girl there wrote it down for me and there is a post office 2 mins down the road.

I hope this helps, my advice is take as much info as you can, just in case.

Also, i was told you need photos but you do not. Good luck.

Cliff
Thank you, its more the 'proof of income' I was concerned about, not being retired...
Old Aug 18th 2011, 10:03 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, I don't think there is answer as information from offices and personal experiences are conflicting.
Old Aug 18th 2011, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Polgardi
Thank you, its more the 'proof of income' I was concerned about, not being retired...
Sorry, i forgot about that, you need a letter from your bank, as far as I know, you have to have a letter not statement showing about Euro 1400 or equivalent in Forint. Mine was in Forint and I do not know about pounds or the exact amount. I was told by a Polgermeister (Mayor) it was Euro 1400

I have heard you can pay the money in 1 day, get the letter and withdraw the money the next day. So theoretically you could borrow some or all of the money from someone and pay them back 2 days later.

Hope that helps
Old Aug 19th 2011, 8:10 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Polgari, which office are you going to?
Old Aug 19th 2011, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

The dreaded Szekesfehervar....
Old Aug 19th 2011, 8:30 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Oh!!!!! I had a sinking feeling it would be. Kaposvar are more lenient and at egerszeg we now know a chap who can "help" but I'm afraid at Szekesfehervar you are on your own......
Hopefully your appointment will be with the person Ria spoke to on the phone Will be thinking of you and waiting to hear the good news!
Old Aug 19th 2011, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Well I will proceed with caution and ask exactly what they require before I put in an application and am then rejected for some ridiculous reason
Old Aug 19th 2011, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Here is an extract from an email I received when I enquired in writing:

With reference to your e-mail I inform you about the followings:

According to the provisions of Act I of 2007 on the Entry and Residence of Persons with the Right of Free Movement and Residence, an EEA national shall have the right of residence for a period of longer than three months if he/she intends to engage in some form of gainful employment, has sufficient resources not to become a burden on the social assistance system of the Republic of Hungary during his/her period of residence, has comprehensive sickness insurance cover for health-care services or if he/she assures that he/she has sufficient resources for such services, or she/he is enrolled at an educational institution governed by the act on public education or the act on higher education and has comprehensive sickness insurance cover for health-care serivices, or assures that he/she has sufficient resources for such services, and his/her accommodation in Hungary is assured. Upon evidencing compliance with the requirements prescribed in the law, the regional directorate of the Office of Immigration and Nationality competent on the territorry of the future residence of the EEA national in Hungary shall issue a registration certificate immediately.

Possessing a valid passport or a valid identitiy card the registration certificate is valid indefinitely.

Hereby I inform you that the application form for issuing registration certificate can be found on the official website of the Office of Immigration and Nationality (www.bmbah.hu, choose English language/Administration/Standard Forms/form for issuing registration certificate and reporting accomodation: http://www.bmbah.hu/ujpdf/angol/62.pdf).

Hmmmm....we shall see
Old Aug 19th 2011, 2:34 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

This is indeed the law but the problem is clarifying exactly how much is "sufficient". Further, others have found that they are not in the least bit interested whether you have 500 or 50,000 gbp in the bank, they want proof of employment.
That said, we do know of residency being obtained with 200,000 ft in the account, different office though

Good luck, I'm sure it will be fine and look forward to hearing how you get on.
Remember - "the brown envelope works every time"
Old Aug 19th 2011, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am rapidly running out of brown envelopes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.