Reload this Page >

property management

property management

Old Aug 27th 2015, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

coolreagh is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry property management

Hi,

Anyone know of a property management company in Budapest. The one I have has a wonderful ability of using up all of the rent in various charges. Although the unit has been let for most of the last 6 years I have received only 300 Euro. Wasting my time negotiating with them.
Old Aug 27th 2015, 5:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: property management

Originally Posted by coolreagh
Hi,

Anyone know of a property management company in Budapest. The one I have has a wonderful ability of using up all of the rent in various charges. Although the unit has been let for most of the last 6 years I have received only 300 Euro. Wasting my time negotiating with them.
You've posted this in the Site Feedback section by mistake, so I'll move it to the Hungary sub forum for you now.

Good luck and welcome to BE.
Old Aug 27th 2015, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

Thanks
Old Aug 28th 2015, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

rammy100 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've sent you a pm as I have someone who can help.
Old Aug 28th 2015, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

Hi Rammy100

I cannot access your message as I am a new user and it seems I am not entitled to a private message. I am not at all familiar with how this site works. Can you let me know how to access your message.

Coolreagh.
Old Aug 29th 2015, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Hi Coolreagh

I think you may have to make a certain number of posts (is it 5?) before you have access to private messages. Another couple and you are there.

Rammy
Old Aug 30th 2015, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rammy100
Hi Coolreagh

I think you may have to make a certain number of posts (is it 5?) before you have access to private messages. Another couple and you are there.

Rammy
Rammy
Try sending Coolreagh an email (by clicking on his user name an his post and selecting from the dropdown menu)
Old Aug 30th 2015, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Peter - I had already done this and now we are sorted.