Reload this Page >

Personal Intro & Request for Info

Personal Intro & Request for Info

Old Nov 21st 2010, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

braveheart2446 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Personal Intro & Request for Info

Hi:
My name is Jock and I am new to the site. A couple of friends/Colleagues are interested in starting up a new business in Hungary. Would anyone be able to sign post me to were I might find an Ex pat or local national with good English skills, who is involved with the property business. We are looking for accommodation that could be used for a duel purpose both as living accommodation and also as a suitable operational office facility? I will then be able to provide full details of our requirements.
with best regards
yours aye
Jock
Old Nov 21st 2010, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

andyg73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Personal Intro & Request for Info

Hi Jock
I have a friend at the high end of the property market in Budapest. Would that be of interest to you? Or are you/they looking for something a bit less costly? Or in another location?
Cheers
Andy
Old Nov 21st 2010, 4:11 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi braveheart2446 and welcome to BE and the Hungarian forum, can I assume from your user name that you weren't born in NI?
If you haven't done so already, you might like to visit the Welcome Inn for lots of useful information on using the site.
If you need any assistance, there are always moderators and concierges about who are more than happy to help, I am the concierge for the Hungarian forum and you can contact me here

A dual purpose property will not be difficult to find, which area of Hungary is your friend considering?
Old Nov 21st 2010, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by andyg73
Hi Jock
I have a friend at the high end of the property market in Budapest. Would that be of interest to you? Or are you/they looking for something a bit less costly? Or in another location?
Cheers
Andy
Andy:
Thank you for your response, As we will be new on the patch we need to find our feet, so yes a bit less costly initialy.
yours aye
Jock
Old Nov 21st 2010, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
Hi braveheart2446 and welcome to BE and the Hungarian forum, can I assume from your user name that you weren't born in NI?
If you haven't done so already, you might like to visit the Welcome Inn for lots of useful information on using the site.
If you need any assistance, there are always moderators and concierges about who are more than happy to help, I am the concierge for the Hungarian forum and you can contact me here

A dual purpose property will not be difficult to find, which area of Hungary is your friend considering?
Thank you for your response I will do as you suggest and visit the Welcome Inn, with best regards.
yours aye
Jock
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 2:45 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by braveheart2446
Hi:
My name is Jock and I am new to the site. A couple of friends/Colleagues are interested in starting up a new business in Hungary. Would anyone be able to sign post me to were I might find an Ex pat or local national with good English skills, who is involved with the property business. We are looking for accommodation that could be used for a duel purpose both as living accommodation and also as a suitable operational office facility? I will then be able to provide full details of our requirements.
with best regards
yours aye
Jock
Hi,

I'm not in Hungary, but I wanted to pop by and say hi. I hope you are enjoying being part of our little virtual community.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Personal Intro & Request for Info

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi,

I'm not in Hungary, but I wanted to pop by and say hi. I hope you are enjoying being part of our little virtual community.
Sue:
Thank you for your welcoming words.
yours aye
Jock
Old Nov 25th 2010, 1:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by braveheart2446
Sue:
Thank you for your welcoming words.
yours aye
Jock
You are very welcome