Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Paris 11-13-15 Terror Attack

Paris 11-13-15 Terror Attack

Old Nov 14th 2015, 11:16 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paris 11-13-15 Terror Attack

First off I want to offer My Condolences for all the victims and survivors of the abhorrent act of terrorism in Paris France on 11-13-2015.

Secondly, I want to say this may have been prevented had all these so called refugees that some so dearly love had not been welcomed in the heart of Europe. I fear that this terror act was the beginning of many such acts of terror by the enemy combatants (fake refugees) that have been sent to wage war on Christian Europe. I can only hope that they can be intercepted before they strike again. I also hope that those of you that think I am a racist will reconsider your support of open borders and multiculturalism. Nothing good will come out of their presence in any 1st world nation.
Old Nov 15th 2015, 11:36 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paris 11-13-15 Terror Attack

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
First off I want to offer My Condolences for all the victims and survivors of the abhorrent act of terrorism in Paris France on 11-13-2015.

Secondly, I want to say this may have been prevented had all these so called refugees that some so dearly love had not been welcomed in the heart of Europe. I fear that this terror act was the beginning of many such acts of terror by the enemy combatants (fake refugees) that have been sent to wage war on Christian Europe. I can only hope that they can be intercepted before they strike again. I also hope that those of you that think I am a racist will reconsider your support of open borders and multiculturalism. Nothing good will come out of their presence in any 1st world nation.

Good post.

I share your sentiments in every respect and would only add that I think Europe has been badly let down with weak, stupid and complacent politicians, most especially those at the head of the EU who are far more interested in following their own agendas, rather than putting the security and safety of member nations and their citizens at the forefront of their policies.

By the way, Best Regards from my JRT to yours.
Old Nov 15th 2015, 10:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I know I should resist but find myself unable.

Reports are stating that one of the attackers was a born and bred Frenchman. Another is a Belgium born French national along with two siblings.

I may of course be wrong on this but it seems to indicate that these men were/are of European birth . Their country of origin being that of France and Belgium respectively.
Old Nov 16th 2015, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Algerian origin but French citizens.
Old Nov 16th 2015, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone is saying .... stop the migrants coming to Europe ..... how many of you remember the IRA bombings in the 60's, 70's, 80's? Oh, not forgetting Coventry 1939? Did we close the border with Ireland, both Republic and Northern, or stop any one Irish coming over to England, Wales and Scotland?

It's extremists that are causing the problems, not muslims, catholics, protestants, or anyone else but extremists.

Suffice to say .... today's news states that there was an event in Bedford, UK, last Friday 'Ask a Moslem' and they actually talked about setting up an islamic state within the UK and amending British law so it followed Sharia Law. Unbelievable isn't it. I don't know why people with views like this want to live in the UK. Ah, ah, free benefits, free NHS, free school ...... I read a report on some migrants in Sweden living in superb housing conditions, three free meals every day, walking out because they didn't like the place!!!

I'm lost now ..... what kind of world are we living in ...... wish I could dig a hole and stay there until the world becomes a better place to live and enjoy life.

Last edited by FenTiger; Nov 16th 2015 at 11:51 am.
Old Nov 16th 2015, 3:44 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I know I should resist but find myself unable.

Reports are stating that one of the attackers was a born and bred Frenchman. Another is a Belgium born French national along with two siblings.

I may of course be wrong on this but it seems to indicate that these men were/are of European birth . Their country of origin being that of France and Belgium respectively.
This point is often raised in the media, as in "home grown terrorists."
However because a person has a French passport and was born there, it does not automatically follow that their loyalties to that country come first and foremost in their minds or that they truly consider themselves to be citizens of that particular country.
The same question can also be asked even of second and third generation immigrants who may or may not in their hearts consider themselves to be French citizens.
In total contrast, a person whose ancestry goes back many generations in France is unlikely to have any doubt who they really are and where their loyalties lie.
To insinuate as many do that the responsibility for their actions lies solely with the country in which they live is entirely wrong.
Those amongst them who have chosen terrorism will quite possibly have been influenced by like minded friends or even family whose loyalties do not lie with their country of citizenship, despite the fact they have chosen or taken advantage of what that country has to offer for a better way of life.
The answer of course lies in integration, but once again they cannot be truly integrated unless they really want to and their hearts are in it.

Last edited by Dick Dasterdly; Nov 16th 2015 at 3:46 pm. Reason: Typo
Old Nov 16th 2015, 6:46 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
This point is often raised in the media, as in "home grown terrorists."
However because a person has a French passport and was born there, it does not automatically follow that their loyalties to that country come first and foremost in their minds or that they truly consider themselves to be citizens of that particular country.
The same question can also be asked even of second and third generation immigrants who may or may not in their hearts consider themselves to be French citizens.
In total contrast, a person whose ancestry goes back many generations in France is unlikely to have any doubt who they really are and where their loyalties lie.
To insinuate as many do that the responsibility for their actions lies solely with the country in which they live is entirely wrong.
Those amongst them who have chosen terrorism will quite possibly have been influenced by like minded friends or even family whose loyalties do not lie with their country of citizenship, despite the fact they have chosen or taken advantage of what that country has to offer for a better way of life.
The answer of course lies in integration, but once again they cannot be truly integrated unless they really want to and their hearts are in it.

+1 I couldn't have said it any better.
Old Nov 18th 2015, 10:42 am
Veszprém Megye

John Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute

Doubtless some of the 1.3 million Hungarian refugees who left in 56 & 57 were communist spies whose actions cost western lives. This did not mean we closed our borders.
The security services are employed to find the terrorists. It is of interest that the head of security in Hungary has contradicted his government and said that the refugees do not increase security problems.
Jack Russell is using this tragedy to promote his odd conspiracy theory view of the world. Sad chap.
Old Nov 18th 2015, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John Gilbert
Doubtless some of the 1.3 million Hungarian refugees who left in 56 & 57 were communist spies whose actions cost western lives. This did not mean we closed our borders.
The security services are employed to find the terrorists. It is of interest that the head of security in Hungary has contradicted his government and said that the refugees do not increase security problems.
Jack Russell is using this tragedy to promote his odd conspiracy theory view of the world. Sad chap.
No doubt the Hungarian security services chief is eating his hat right now .....the sad thing is that other countries, possibly UK, USA, Germany, etc. welcomed these "spies" in return for useful information they could use themselves.
Old Nov 18th 2015, 5:06 pm
Banned

It is NOT a conspiracy theory that more than 120 folks were murdered and the individuals responsible are Muslims. That is a fact. Whether they were European born or foreign nationals the fact is if Muslims were not given aid and comfort and allowed into Europe by the likes of the bleeding heart liberals, these terror plots would have not happened.

Calling me a conspiracy theorist is just a pathetic effort to silence me. I will NOT shut up and you will hear what I have to say and I could care less if you or anyone agrees. If I were to be silent that would mean I agree with multiculturalism. < Snipped - Not for BE >. Every other racial group stands up for themselves and no one says anything. A white person stands up and everyone calls him a racist.

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 18th 2015 at 10:04 pm. Reason: Snipped . Unacceptable per BE rule 2
Old Nov 18th 2015, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

I work with muslims, jews, Catholics, protestants, hindus. Actually my current nanager is a muslim. He's probably the best manager I have had for a long time. There are good and bad from every religion, I.e. Nazi germany was made up of two thirds protestants and one third catholic.

It's extremists who are the cause of any war, like the germans during second world war, now it's muslims terrorising the rest of the world.

I would much prefer to have a good muslim neighbour than a very nasty christian neighbour.

By the way I'm an atheist for this reason.
Old Nov 18th 2015, 8:29 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat0105 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
If it were up to me I would remove everyone of the muslims from Europe including their European born children.
In my city, 20% of the residents are moslems. The German constitution (Basic Law) accords them freedom from racial and religious persecution. The vast majority are peaceful and law-abiding, and I have never had any trouble with them.

Reading someone announcing that they should be ethnically cleansed is sickening.
Old Nov 18th 2015, 9:55 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Watchpost
Reading someone announcing that they should be ethnically cleansed is sickening.
.. and at this point I will just remind about our Site Rule 2. It's fine to have a strong opinion and to want to express that but it must be done without any form of 'hate speech'.

Please remember that BE is a series of open forums which anyone may use within our BE site rules . That whilst this site is called British Expats our members may be of any race, ethnicity, creed , colour. May have family members of any race, ethnicity, creed or colour. That nationalities , other than British , are free and welcome to post to BE.

Therefore , debate your issues if you will but please avoid bringing 'hate' thoughts onto BE. There are no doubt other forums and website for that.

Thanks
Old Nov 19th 2015, 9:15 am
On the road again.

I don't seem to recall this sort of problem back in 56 and 57 or afterwards.
I presume you can post a link showing approx how many western lives were lost as a result ?

The second para is equally ridiculous.
It can only follow that the more immigrants that come into a country, then the more work for the security services.
You only need to consider our own example in the UK where Cameron is increasing the numbers of security staff as well as expenditure on the same
or do you consider he's making a big mistake in doing so ?

Oh and your last remark appeared to be somewhat personal, no need for that sort of thing IMO .

Last edited by Dick Dasterdly; Nov 19th 2015 at 9:17 am. Reason: Add on
Old Nov 19th 2015, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

From some comments recently it makes me wonder if someone as the views of Oswald Mosley digger47

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.