Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Our deepest condolences to Hotpot's family

Our deepest condolences to Hotpot's family

Old Mar 5th 2011, 4:43 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Our deepest condolences to Hotpot's family

It is with great sadness that I find myself writing this post. Today I learnt that Pat (Hotpot on the forum) passed away last night.
Those of us who knew her, know how she bore her illnesses without complaint and despite them, always had time to help and advise others.
My deepest regret is that I didn't manage to spend more time getting to know her as she was a truly genuine and lovely person.

Our thoughts at this time are with her husband and family.
Goodbye Pat, we will miss you, may you rest in peace.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Shotgun is a jewel in the roughShotgun is a jewel in the roughShotgun is a jewel in the roughShotgun is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Our deepest condolences to Hotpot's family

Sorry to hear this news. I didn't know her, but always read her posts with interest.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, again I didn't know her but it is sad to lose anyone in our little forum.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light

Thoughts to her family. Although I have not been a member long, and did not know her, it is sad to lose a member of the forum. From her posts she seemed like a lovely person. RIP
Old Mar 7th 2011, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

richardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura about

Yes very sad news bless her. We met them both last year, had tea and cake Pat had a great sence of humour and hubby gave me a guided tour of his garden, together they had a lot of enthusiasm for Balaton and obviously loved it.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 8:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of this
Old Mar 7th 2011, 8:47 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by richardmc View Post
Yes very sad news bless her. We met them both last year, had tea and cake Pat had a great sence of humour and hubby gave me a guided tour of his garden, together they had a lot of enthusiasm for Balaton and obviously loved it.

Yes, salt of the earth folk. No airs and graces and never had a bad word to say about anyone. I for one will miss her regular PM's and chat

"Mitzyboy
Sorry to hear of this "

Yes, it is very sad.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 9:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My sympathies to her family.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 10:06 am

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Although I didn't know her, very sad news indeed, My sympathies to all her family.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 3:39 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Deepest sympathies and thoughts are with her family.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

hotpot will become famous soon enoughhotpot will become famous soon enough

Hi to all....

This is Tom here, Pat's other half. I would like to thank you all for your simpathy and wishes.

The cremation will be taking place on Wednesday 16th March between 10-12pm in Siofok, although we have not requested for a ceremany due to the distance for all to attend. Therefore no flowers by request, although I will be holding a gathering at our place of the afternoon Wednesday 16th between 2-3pm. If you cannot attend personally please post any comments or wishes on this thread.

Thanks
Tom
Old Mar 15th 2011, 9:40 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Hi Tom, lovely to hear from you, I hope you and your family are coping.

We will see you tomorrow, if you need anything or any help, please do give us a call.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 11:47 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Tom.

{{{Hugs}}}
Old Mar 15th 2011, 11:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue View Post
Will be thinking of you tomorrow Tom.

{{{Hugs}}}
Seconded. Hope it goes as well as it can.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

richardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura about

Hope tommorrow goes smoothly for you and the Familly Tom

Richard and Yvonne will be thinking of you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.