Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Need help with transportation of Dog

Need help with transportation of Dog

Old Aug 22nd 2011, 11:43 pm
Just Joined

purds123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need help with transportation of Dog

Im looking for a nice friendly person to help me, I want My male 2 year old dog bringing back from Budapest. Anyone who is driving back to the UK could you please spare a small space for him in your car,van,lorry ?.. he is fully passported and ready to travel.. and will keep anyone company on the journey..
please help me if you can <snip>
thank you

Last edited by Sue; Aug 22nd 2011 at 11:51 pm. Reason: Tel number removed
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 11:55 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need help with transportation of Dog

Hi and welcome to BE.

I'm thinking that maybe you are new to discussion forums? Because it's not good forum etiquette to post the same post over and over again in different threads. Also not a good idea to post your telephone number on a public forum. The best thing to do would be to share that type of information via email address of the forum's private message system.

I've moved one of your posts into its' very own thread. That way it won't derail the conversations going on in other threads, and also means that your post won't get lost.

I am sorry I can't help with your situation because I am in the US, but I hope that our members may be able to share some helpful info with you.

If you get stuck on anything to do with the site please let myself or Rural Hungary know (she's the Concierge for the Hungary forum) and we will be happy to help you.

The best of luck with your search and once again welcome
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

purds123 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry im just very desperate to have him home,., and im struggling now to get him here.. Because of work i cannot go myself for him and time is running out now
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 12:01 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purds123
sorry im just very desperate to have him home,., and im struggling now to get him here.. Because of work i cannot go myself for him and time is running out now
No worries and no need to apologise. Having a furry four-legged friend myself I can imagine the worry this must be causing you. Fingers crossed one of our members can come up with a solution
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 7:39 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi purds123 and welcome to the BE forums.

Perhaps it would help if you told us a bit more about yourself and explained how you came to be in the situation that you are in. There are several people coming and going with vehicles all the time. However, people might be reluctant to help unless they know more about what they would become involved in.

Does your dog have it's rabbies shot up to date, is it microchipped, worm & lice treatment? Is the paperwork available?

Please let us know and then perhaps someone can help you