Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Mantello's Thread - Anyone use jofogas?

Mantello's Thread - Anyone use jofogas?

Old Nov 15th 2022, 4:50 am
Just Joined

Mantello is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Mantello's Thread - Anyone use jofogas?

Hello there, I am unsure why my original post mysteriously disappeared, but here it's again - I ran into a huge problem trying to buy an old copy of a game that I really need. I live in the UK and basically no matter what I do - I can't get past phone verification and because of this totally unable to contact that seller in any ways.

I have spent several hours trying to bypass it, going as far as downloading their app and such. Anyone able to help me get verified? Would really appreciate for such tremendous help.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 15th 2022 at 12:51 pm.
Old Nov 15th 2022, 12:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mantello's Thread - Anyone use jofogas?

Hi, welcome to BE.

Your first posts were just held in the mod queue as they contained a link, it's an anti-spam measure.

HTH and somebody can help you work out how to get verified, good luck.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 15th 2022 at 1:01 pm.
Old Nov 15th 2022, 1:47 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mantello
Hello there, I am unsure why my original post mysteriously disappeared, but here it's again - I ran into a huge problem trying to buy an old copy of a game that I really need. I live in the UK and basically no matter what I do - I can't get past phone verification and because of this totally unable to contact that seller in any ways.

I have spent several hours trying to bypass it, going as far as downloading their app and such. Anyone able to help me get verified? Would really appreciate for such tremendous help.

Jofogas is oriented towards the Hungarian advertising market. Unless you have a Hungarian mobile phone to complete the set up you will not be successful. I encountered the same issue setting up an account when I attempted to initially sign up a few years ago.
Old Nov 15th 2022, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

Yea, that's the reason I am asking for the help here. I find for example that <snip> is also oriented towards Hungarian market, but yet - not only they have full english translation, they also sent me verification code to my phone and I freely can use it to buy anything from the site without any hassle, would rate it 10/10 unlike jofogas nightmare......

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 15th 2022 at 4:45 pm. Reason: Link removed…..rather spammy for a newbie!
Old Nov 29th 2022, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

I suppose this thread can be deleted now as I got help from another Hungarian native using different webshop and kindly asking him to order the needed item from that other site, sending money to him upfront.