Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Looking to Rent in Hungary (12months)

Looking to Rent in Hungary (12months)

Old Jul 20th 2018, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

JasonBlackmore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to Rent in Hungary (12months)

Hi all, I'm looking to rent a property in Hungary for 6-12 months from September 2018. Eventually looking to buy in Hungary too.

Ideally it would be livable, with internet, at least partly furnised and in an area where there are some fellow Brits for company (Balaton region maybe?). It's just myself, so doesn't need to be a big place.

If you know of anything which might be suitable, please let me know. Thank you, Jason

Last edited by Rosemary; Jul 20th 2018 at 2:53 pm. Reason: removed advert aspect
Old Aug 1st 2018, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Szeged is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking to Rent in Hungary (12months)

Moderators - Please remove me from this forum. If you are going to delete my postings for having an opinion, I prefer not to be a member.
Old Aug 1st 2018, 11:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Szeged
Moderators - Please remove me from this forum. If you are going to delete my postings for having an opinion, I prefer not to be a member.
Mod's can't do that for you, only Admin can so you'll need to email them (use the 'contact us' button). But probably the easiest thing to do if you feel you cannot abide by the site rules and don't wish to remain part of BE, is simply to log out/not post.

HTH.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Aug 1st 2018 at 11:20 am.
Old Aug 1st 2018, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Szeged is an unknown quantity at this point

It is not about abiding by rules. It is about moderators not using common sense. There is a difference. Anyway, I will be contacting the Admin.
Old Aug 1st 2018, 12:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Szeged
It is not about abiding by rules.
Well, it is. You claim your posts were deleted 'for having an opinion', but that's not the case, as the deletion message clearly shows. You are very welcome to have an opinion, but you are asked to do so with Site Rules.

Any advertising isn't allowed, whether it's commercial or not. Again, the site rules are quite clear on this - people cannot advertise even free things like a Facebook group, or blog. We have to ensure the rules are applied fairly to all, whether members are new or not.

But Admin will help you delete your account if you wish.

HTH.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Aug 1st 2018 at 12:26 pm.
Old Aug 1st 2018, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

JasonBlackmore is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the link Szeged. It's helping me in getting a better idea of rental opportunities and prices. I hope this isn't the cause of hassle for you or anyone else.