Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Lift the gloom and doom - show us a photo of your dog/s

Lift the gloom and doom - show us a photo of your dog/s

Old Mar 24th 2020, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lift the gloom and doom - show us a photo of your dog/s

Our sprocker. Three years old this month. All morning and afternoon he shadows me everywhere. If I'm sitting in an armchair he insists on sitting on top of me. That's all 29kgs of him. Life in Hungary will be very different for him once we finally get over. He'll have a 180 degrees range of vision from the garden gate. In UK a very limited range of vision due to the gate being back from the footpath, a fence and my car blocking the view.
Old Mar 24th 2020, 11:30 am
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lift the gloom and doom - show us a photo of your dog/s

Since you asked, here are 3 of my 4 kids.

2 of my puppies

Old Mar 24th 2020, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of the last pictures of our dog "Alexa". Her mother was a German shepherd her father a Malinois - we always told people "a Belgian tourist". She was 16 years old when we had to put her to sleep.
PS:
We were already over 70 years old then.

Old Mar 24th 2020, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

Are cats also allowed?
Now we only have our tomcat Moritz.- as you can see he likes to bring us presents but after that he likes to relax.

Old Mar 24th 2020, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond repute

The first picture is of Bea and Medve. Unfortunately, Bea died of cancer last year at age 6.
The second picture is of Medve.
We also have 8 rescue/stray cats. The dogs are mine, the cats my wife's.
Old Mar 24th 2020, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky dogs got snow! Our sprocker doesn't have much experience with snow so it will be an eye opener.
Old Mar 24th 2020, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

This was Roxy our GSD. Sadly had to be put down August 2019 after we returned from Hungary. At the time she was 13 years 8 months old.
Old Mar 24th 2020, 2:29 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FenTiger
Lucky dogs got snow! Our sprocker doesn't have much experience with snow so it will be an eye opener.

Yes, my crew had snow this morning here in southern Somogy County. probably about 3-4 inches. They have lots of snow experiences during their lives.
Old Mar 24th 2020, 2:32 pm
Banned

This was Roxy our GSD. Sadly had to be put down August 2019 after we returned from Hungary. At the time she was 13 years 8 months old.

RIP Roxy, I know that feeling too well, Had (2) JRTs euthanized within the past 4 years. Still miss them both. Brings me to tears even now.
Old Mar 24th 2020, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jack_Russells4Ever - Yes, it's awful when the dogs have to be euthansized. We had another dog, a springador,
same time as Roxy but he had to be euthansized due to leukemia! The poor thing was only eight years old.
Old Mar 24th 2020, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Two of the many cats belonging to the sister-in-law in Hungary. This can vary from five to ten at any one time!!!
Old Mar 24th 2020, 4:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
RIP Roxy, I know that feeling too well, Had (2) JRTs euthanized within the past 4 years. Still miss them both. Brings me to tears even now.
i think I may have your dog’s baby...

Old Mar 24th 2020, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jerseygirl - very funny! The funny thing about Roxy's parents is that the mother was all white and father black & tan. She was registered with the Kennel Club as Kenmillix Charmer.
Old Mar 24th 2020, 4:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Jerseygirl - very funny! The funny thing about Roxy's parents is that the mother was all white and father black & tan. She was registered with the Kennel Club as Kenmillix Charmer.
thank you. I only saw the pic and missed the post beneath. I took it down, after I had read Roxy had passed. Should I reinstate it...I did not want to upset anyone?
Old Mar 24th 2020, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
thank you. I only saw the pic and missed the post beneath. I took it down, after I had read Roxy had passed. Should I reinstate it...I did not want to upset anyone?
Not a worry. No problem at all. Roxy is on our screen saver so we see photos of her every day. Yes, you should re-instate your photo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.