Lidl

Old Apr 13th 2019, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lidl

There are now 2 Lidl's in Eger. The new one sells some pre-marinated tofu in 3 different flavours...and cheap too.
We tried the new vegan restaurant which previously closed down and has now reopened in a new location. The menu was extremely limited but the main course and dessert were tasty (the soup was totally bland and almost inedible) and the location and decor were very pleasant. There was a constant stream of customers coming and going.
Old May 5th 2019, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow Lidl begins "Alpine Week" - so if you'd like some Austrian, Bavarian, Schwab specialties ...
From own experience I can say they aren't bad.
Old Jul 30th 2019, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

Monday British Isles week starts again at Lidl Hungary 5 pages from cheddar to Fish and chips and bacon - and of course many beers ...
Old Oct 11th 2019, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

More good news at last:
On Monday Lidl starts an American week, 7 pages with everything from Jellybeans to Miller beer.
And Interspar has two international weeks with many British products - from Stilton and Finsbury Gin to marmalade and Twinings tea.
Enjoy!
Old Feb 5th 2020, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

On Feb 10th it's again British Isles week at Lidl - though this time it's just three pages.
Is that because of brexit?
Sorry, but that joke just had to be - I feel with my sister, her English husband and her family in London ...
They are not happy.
PS:
Lidl from Thursday also has strong beer (Argus with 7.2%) really cheap - just 159 Forint a can. Maybe that will help ...
Old Feb 5th 2020, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wolfi
Lidl from Thursday also has strong beer (Argus with 7.2%) really cheap - just 159 Forint a can. Maybe that will help ...
I noticed the English week coming up but there's not a lot to grab my attention.
I buy the Argus strong beer every week so will be stocking up on it whilst it's cheaper. Last week I bought the cheaper tins of cat food in bulk and 3 bags of dog biscuits as that's what we normally feed our pets, along with other brands.
Whilst on about Lidl, I sometimes buy their power tools because of the 3 year guarantee. Yesterday I had a circular saw collected by GLS to be returned as the motor had burnt out. It was about 16 months old. This morning I received an email saying that GLS will be delivering a package tomorrow. I can only presume it's a replacement saw. Can't argue with the service.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul, Cheers!
Lidl is has also become my wife's favourite shop. Their selection is limited compared to Tesco, but quality and prices are usually better.
Was this cat food the 48 package of Coshida?
That's also our tomcat's favourite - bought two of them ...
Old Feb 5th 2020, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute

Abought time they sold mint sauce on British week, never mind.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by enter
Its that easy to make I would never think of buying it. And apart from the 3 types in the garden there is enough growing wild locally that there is never a shortage of the main ingredient.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by enter
Paul, Cheers!

Was this cat food the 48 package of Coshida?
No, it seems to be unbranded and only comes in 2 flavours. The cats seem to like it and we mix it with branded biscuits. We have to balance cost and quality when feeding 8(!) cats. They were selling them at 109 ft per tin.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulinEger
We have to balance cost and quality when feeding 8(!) cats. They were selling them at 109 ft per tin.
What - The cats?
Old Feb 5th 2020, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

@Peter and Paul (pun intended):
So these are the large cans - our tomcat wouldn't touch them but I bought some for our "guest cat", also a tomcat which sometimes appears in our garden and asks for food. Then he's gone again for a week - we don't know to whom he belongs and how they feed him.
At least our Moritz and Karcsi (that's how we call him) found a truce.
PS:
Karcsi also eats the dry food from Aldi, of course much cheaper and easier to handle than those cans.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary
What - The cats?
Old Oct 21st 2020, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lidl hasn't had a British week for several months now (Brexit?) but I just saw that from Monday they'll offer two cheeses very cheap:
Red Leicester and Double Gloucester each at 499 Forint per 250 g.
What do you think? We like "hard" cheese like Emmentaler, should we try these?
Old Oct 21st 2020, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

hobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond repute

Lidl hasn't had a British week for several months now (Brexit?) but I just saw that from Monday they'll offer two cheeses very cheap:
Red Leicester and Double Gloucester each at 499 Forint per 250 g.
What do you think? We like "hard" cheese like Emmentaler, should we try these?
Definitely give them a go ... Red Leicester is a particular favourite of mine !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.