Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Industrial Standard Vacuum

Industrial Standard Vacuum

Old Nov 3rd 2021, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Industrial Standard Vacuum

With planned works next year I am thinking of buying an industrial standard vacuum. We've got a Dyson and rechargeable Vax. I can't see either lasting if I used them to hoover up any mess. Sure I can sweep up any mess but then some of it gets airborne and travels to another area!
Does anyone know a good brand available in Hungary.
Old Nov 3rd 2021, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Industrial Standard Vacuum

Originally Posted by FenTiger
With planned works next year I am thinking of buying an industrial standard vacuum. We've got a Dyson and rechargeable Vax. I can't see either lasting if I used them to hoover up any mess. Sure I can sweep up any mess but then some of it gets airborne and travels to another area!
Does anyone know a good brand available in Hungary.
Henry vacuum cleaners have a good reputation and quire a few builders use them in the UK
Best Vacuum Cleaner For Builders Dust: UK Hoovers 2020
Available here. Google henry porszívó
Old Nov 3rd 2021, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary
Henry vacuum cleaners have a good reputation and quire a few builders use them in the UK
Best Vacuum Cleaner For Builders Dust: UK Hoovers 2020
Available here. Google henry porszívó
Henry - one reviewer said every tradesman he employs brings their own Henry. Got good reviews overall. Thought maybe a wet or dry version would be even better but we already have a Vax carpet cleaner which can do this.
Old Nov 4th 2021, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

xavierx is an unknown quantity at this point

Numatic International is a very well respected brand of commercial vacuums.
As people above have mentioned the "Henry" these are pretty good, but they are Numatics most low end domestic product.
If you want something more industrial, they have a whole range of units better suited to heavy duty use and or dealing with mess such as building rubble.

I've personally got a Henry, and they do seem to last forever as long as you don't abuse them. I've used mine on plaster dust / sawdust when doing light building work with no issue.

An example is the Numatic TEL390S, which is specifically for dealing with construction waste
Old Nov 5th 2021, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by xavierx
Numatic International is a very well respected brand of commercial vacuums.
As people above have mentioned the "Henry" these are pretty good, but they are Numatics most low end domestic product.
If you want something more industrial, they have a whole range of units better suited to heavy duty use and or dealing with mess such as building rubble.

I've personally got a Henry, and they do seem to last forever as long as you don't abuse them. I've used mine on plaster dust / sawdust when doing light building work with no issue.

An example is the Numatic TEL390S, which is specifically for dealing with construction waste
I'm expecting the Henry if I bought one would get abused quite a bit!
I think the Numatic TEL390S is too expensive in the long run as I expect once all the works are done it will hardly be used.
Old Nov 5th 2021, 10:36 am
Just Joined

farka is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 for Henry! .....and the company behind him:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...al-design-icon

brought mine over in the early days and give him an occasional blow out with an airline (easy to dismantle -just half a dozen screws). Still going strong.
Quality British product.
Old Nov 5th 2021, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by farka
+1 for Henry! .....and the company behind him:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...al-design-icon

brought mine over in the early days and give him an occasional blow out with an airline (easy to dismantle -just half a dozen screws). Still going strong.
Quality British product.

Interesting story.
Old Nov 28th 2021, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Bought this in the end.
Einhell TC-VC 1930 SA wet and dry vacuum cleaner plus car cleaning kit.
So far my wife has said the suction is better than the Dyson Animal we have and also a Vax rechargeable. Usually, anything I buy my wife is never keen on them. I usually look more at the practicalities of whatever I buy than going for a brand name. So I was pleasantly surprised to come home from walking the dogs to see my wife using the new vacuum! Pros: easy to move around and is light, Cons: the hose has a mind of it's own, a couple more accessories would be nice.