Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

I am Back with sum of Stroke with Disabilities still trig with Help?

I am Back with sum of Stroke with Disabilities still trig with Help?

Old Dec 5th 2019, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile I am Back with sum of Stroke with Disabilities still trig with Help?

Morning i am still with me Disabilities are Her, will give you a Chance to re-live with the Disabilities i am Coping with, 8 April 2018 The Date i shall Never forget the Days have Gone with the Help i receive successful.
I am back to re-turn with some difficult ways, the Plot is re-tern to carry on the measures to Help all i can,
The session has arrived to Bring back Happy New Year to All.

Old Dec 5th 2019, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am Back with sum of Stroke with Disabilities still trig with Help?

Originally Posted by mawood47
Morning i am still with me Disabilities are Her, will give you a Chance to re-live with the Disabilities i am Coping with, 8 April 2018 The Date i shall Never forget the Days have Gone with the Help i receive successful.
I am back to re-turn with some difficult ways, the Plot is re-tern to carry on the measures to Help all i can,
Er - excuse me, but are you Digger47 ?
Old Dec 5th 2019, 11:09 am
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am Back with sum of Stroke with Disabilities still trig with Help?

Sounds like Digger47. Maybe a moderator can speak with him and if it is him help him get back into his original profile.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 11:25 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is Digger47. OP, please note that multiple usernames aren't permitted as per Site Rules, so we'll merge your accounts. Please post only using your original username, if you are struggling with logging in to it, please contact Site Admin (use the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of each page) and they'll be able to help you reset your password.

Thx.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: I am Back with sum of Stroke with Disabilities still trig with Help?

I now beater then I was, i am Sorry for the misstate See all again I sorry.
The time asking for some Help when i have need too
Thanks again helping myself
Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I now beater then I was, i am Sorry for the misstate See all again I sorry.
The time asking for some Help when i have need too
Thanks again helping myself
No problem at all, BEVS will sort it for you.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 2:00 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see you back taking part in the forum.

Rosemary
Old Dec 6th 2019, 1:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi there
I am so very very pleased to hear from you
Old Dec 6th 2019, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

I am trying to do lot of Work 1st March 2020 just for 3 weeks Patka 15 km Szekesfehervar I do not have a Car but i will get there some way.
The place at Spalding witch i will finish for until July for start for Good, the weeks in April May for New Passport for the next 10 years.
I must Start in March the Plot 1,000 sq.meters, as to Have a Total to re-designs to cover all the present to bring Bach New Life for the ground, it is going to have a New Life full of all the Ground is Covered with New Grass Seed with Wild Flowers Seed.
I do not en Car as been Disables and no Transport, the Car is a Problem?
I will be Back thanks for Helping me
Old Dec 6th 2019, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Welcome back.
For getting out here I would fly to Budapest and then get one of the many buses to Sekesfehervar and then a bus to Pátka.(last bus to Pátka is at 22:40)
Transport to and from Szekesfehervar should not be too much of a problem, I had a quick look and there are about 16 buses a day from the village and another 29 that can be got from the main road turn off (if that isn't too far). (less at week-ends). And the bus fare from the village is just under a quid. (free if you are over 65 and before Brexit makes a mess of it) Also most villages have community buses that can do ordinary shopping for those who can't manage and all villages have a Hungarian version of 'meals on wheels' that are usually fairly cheap.
Old Dec 8th 2019, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Digger47. Good to see you here again.
Old Dec 8th 2019, 2:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

What a welcome surprise!!! Welcome back Digger, it is great to hear from you.
Old Dec 14th 2019, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

kohoutek is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome back Digger47
Old Dec 15th 2019, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kohoutek
Welcome back Digger47
Well one Big Thanks for all The Help I still have Stroke disables still give the Best of Life the problem is the Stroke as gain Ma a Lot of Pain, But i now got ti Fins every items to Fins Of All the work must be completed I shall.be Starting of the Plot 1,000 met/sq. there is Big Job total to give it a New Life with a Big Garden to do, But no transport to Collect from Praktiker to
collect Rotalux 5B40 4lt,B&S Sprint a vary good one. The last of the work 27 March then we have to complete the Job is to Be by the 16 May to Finis Of Every item,The Last Days are Over;
To collect New Passport on 12 May. The wife will be together she as to be in Kiev and been to gather for 4 year and My Dishabille it hard to do my work, I Shall Be Couplet the Plot is Going to Be New Home to Live In, Well say Good Christmas I going to staying from the 20th December 12 January . Will I see you sometimes
marwoo47