House deeds

Old Nov 28th 2018, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute
Default House deeds

I want to get a copy of my house deeds in Hungary. I will go to the office in Marcali and ask what documents I will need besides passport/residency. Thank you
Old Nov 28th 2018, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House deeds

Originally Posted by enter
I want to get a copy of my house deeds in Hungary. I will go to the office in Marcali and ask what documents I will need besides passport/residency. Thank you

I have been looking and you can obtain online but I cannot understand language when you go off the English page. is the Hungarian term for property DEEDS Tulajdonjogok ? if all else fails I will send an email to the office and hope they understand as to what documents I need. Above question still applies.
Old Nov 28th 2018, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

A copy of your house deeds, that is your proof of ownership of your house plot and all that is contained therein is obtained from your local Land Office. The document you are looking for is a Tulajdoni Lap. This document will show the plot number in question, its size, land type, details of ownership (when and how), the previous owner, and any other rights e.g. right of electricity cables to cross. At the same office you can get a map of your plot which will show boundaries and buildings. (Both documents are chargeable - but not much)

These two will be legal documents and when you purchase a property the ownership is registered in the Land Office and after 30 days the change becomes 'final'. The law states that in cases of dispute what is registered in the Land Office is taken as fact.

If you need to get your boundaries measured or defined then a land measurer will go to the Land Office and from the maps there will get coordinates that will enable them to position your boundary (or house etc.) within an accuracy of centimetres.

In my local Land Office getting the paperwork takes about 15 -20 mins and they are helpful.

They can be ordered online and paid for with a card but I find that it is just as easy to drop into the Land Office. (especially if you are not too good at online instructions in Hungarian).
Old Nov 28th 2018, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you Peter, what documents will I need as proof i.e passport/residency card.
Old Nov 28th 2018, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you Peter, what documents will I need as proof i.e passport/residency card.

Peter, I have ordered online successfully what I want thanks to your info.
Old Nov 28th 2018, 5:48 am
Banned

Pilis Nemzeti Park Fella is on a distinguished road

Good info, re online, my wife has been going to the Land Office & waiting to be dealt with so this could save her a bit of time.
Old Nov 28th 2018, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have received 4 documents (4 of 5 ?) by email, with list of names, d.o.b addresses etc, there is no reference to my house address?. They have sent me a message "We will send you the ownership card / map copy you have ordered." (Google translated) so I assume it will be by post. I have replied as to what are these 4 pages of names.
Old Nov 29th 2018, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it will be sent by post as it is a sealed stamped document which can not be sent email as it can not be shown to be authentic if emailed and printed. I can't guess what the 4 pages of names are without sight of the documents. It could be that they sent you an email copy with the official copy coming by post. I'm not sure about the address - or lack of, we are external to the village and our postal address is not registered in Land Office and so does not appear on the deeds.
Old Nov 29th 2018, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

Not too much OT::
The concept of the Land Office was derived from the German Grundbuch (which will be soon just series of entries in a database hopefully ...) to have a clear and official documentation of ownership and responsibilities.

An extreme.example:
If you don't do the keep up like cutting your lawn the village will do it for you and the cost will be entered in the doc at the land office - so you can't sell before paying that ...
A friend of ours bought a house from a family. Since the owner had died long ago and had no will the buyer had to get all of the owner's children together to sign everything - because they all were just part owners following the papers in the Land Office ...
Old Dec 12th 2018, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Story so far, originally got 4 sheets by email I assume with past owners names addresses on, we were not on those pages?...when payment of about 4600ft was paid they sent confirmation (with the sheets) and stated ownership card/plot map will be sent. After 2 weeks and approx 4 emails sent still nothing in the post. I emailed them and he sent today a duplicate of "the sheets" and this time with my partners name stating that is all I have paid for???,I have replied yet again stating it is joint owned and my name was not included on the owner details, also the extract of their original confirmation that ownership/map copy would be sent. I am waiting for a response. What a performance!!!, all in all I would not recommend this way and recommend just going to your local office with your documents/cash and do it that way.
Old Dec 12th 2018, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh and the copies sent by email have indented words to the effect that the details are not an official document.
Old Dec 12th 2018, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Story so far, originally got 4 sheets by email I assume with past owners names addresses on, we were not on those pages?...when payment of about 4600ft was paid they sent confirmation (with the sheets) and stated ownership card/plot map will be sent. After 2 weeks and approx 4 emails sent still nothing in the post. I emailed them and he sent today a duplicate of "the sheets" and this time with my partners name stating that is all I have paid for???,I have replied yet again stating it is joint owned and my name was not included on the owner details, also the extract of their original confirmation that ownership/map copy would be sent. I am waiting for a response. What a performance!!!, all in all I would not recommend this way and recommend just going to your local office with your documents/cash and do it that way.

Email received states
Dear Customer!

Not assigned, so no.

Best regards:

Nuf said...never again.