Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Help To sort Problems out

Help To sort Problems out

Old Jan 20th 2017, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help To sort Problems out

Their is may Quotients I asking Advise on
1.Divorced Hungarian Female mid July at the Hearing both of us decided that no objections or condition to be part of the Divorce, that watt it would go through without any Problems, and it Did, Divorce Granted.
Now she is Turning a Right Bitch all because I wish to move on in Life
2. I was issued with Registration Card (Magyarorszag) witch was registered with my Address at Her apartment in Budapest
3 Now she as reported that we are Divorced and I do not Live Their any more.
4.This I am assuming is correct then I have Big Problems, I can not in May Use my Car or any Public Transport free etc.
5. My Place in Patka is Zartkerti witch I purchased under the new Land Law in 2015 witch clearly gives the wrights to Foreigners to Purchase this Land, so she can do anything their?, except all Utility Bills went to Budapest but She informs Me that No Residence Permit can be obtained for such Property?
6 This gets even Nastier when I first Arrived a Property in Lovasbereny witch again was Zartkerti but at that Time had to be in Her name as new Land Law was not in Place, On the Back of Purchasing contract is all information regarding that I payed for this Property, Its been up for sale some Time,She will probably Try To pocket the Money when Sold, But let Her Try I no the Law is on my side over this sorry for putting so much forward for responses digger47
Old Jan 20th 2017, 1:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat0105 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help To sort Problems out

Sounds like you need a lawyer Digger, even just to advise you.
Old Jan 20th 2017, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Watchpost
Sounds like you need a lawyer Digger, even just to advise you.
Thank's Watchpost, when their early May Trying to Find English speaking Lawyer in Szekesfeherar even will have problems selling my Car as not allowed to us now, but got care hire for 30 days for £420.00 digger47
Old Jan 21st 2017, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

If you are stuck for somewhere to stay, I still have my house in Belezna. It is also up for sale but I can't see it selling quickly. It is a normal residential village house so there would be no problem to get registered as a resident.
Old Jan 21st 2017, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fidobsa
If you are stuck for somewhere to stay, I still have my house in Belezna. It is also up for sale but I can't see it selling quickly. It is a normal residential village house so there would be no problem to get registered as a resident.
Thank's fidobsa But things have gone further, I have to Make the chose not to Return to my place this Year, SHE as gone further this last 24 hrs, as I stated I must put my Health First, I can not take watt is Happening and must put my Health first, letting Partka go over grown and let grape vines run, I will catch up when Well Enough to be their in 2018 digger47
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by digger47
I can not in May Use my Car or any Public Transport free etc.
5. My Place in Patka is Zartkerti witch I purchased under the new Land Law in 2015 witch clearly gives the wrights to Foreigners to Purchase this Land, so she can do anything their?, except all Utility Bills went to Budapest but She informs Me that No Residence Permit can be obtained for such Property?
6 This gets even Nastier when I first Arrived a Property in Lovasbereny witch again was Zartkerti but at that Time had to be in Her name as new Land Law was not in Place, On the Back of Purchasing contract is all information regarding that I payed for this Property, Its been up for sale some Time,She will probably Try To pocket the Money when Sold, But let Her Try I no the Law is on my side over this sorry for putting so much forward for responses digger47
You should be able to get free public transport on production of your passport as this is available to all EU pensioners (over 65) After Brexit could be a different matter. (My sister gets free travel on production of her UK passport)

5. you can only get a residence permit if the property is registered as a residence. So a Zartkert or holiday home won't count. However there is nothing to stop you living there, you just can't be registered.

6. What counts here is what is on the Land Office documentation. If you are the registered owner in Land Office then thats it, it is yours. If your EX is registered as the owner then you will be relying on her good will to give you something on the sale - or (assuming that nothing was noted in the divorce settlement) you are in for a long legal battle, the outcome of which IMO is not certain. Where there are property ownership disputes the Law says that where disputed arise what is registered in Land Office is taken to be the fact. If you show that you paid for it she will claim a gift and then the lawyers start to get rich!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary
You should be able to get free public transport on production of your passport as this is available to all EU pensioners (over 65) After Brexit could be a different matter. (My sister gets free travel on production of her UK passport)

5. you can only get a residence permit if the property is registered as a residence. So a Zartkert or holiday home won't count. However there is nothing to stop you living there, you just can't be registered.

6. What counts here is what is on the Land Office documentation. If you are the registered owner in Land Office then thats it, it is yours. If your EX is registered as the owner then you will be relying on her good will to give you something on the sale - or (assuming that nothing was noted in the divorce settlement) you are in for a long legal battle, the outcome of which IMO is not certain. Where there are property ownership disputes the Law says that where disputed arise what is registered in Land Office is taken to be the fact. If you show that you paid for it she will claim a gift and then the lawyers start to get rich!!!
Thank's Peter yes the Zartkert is in My name only, registered as Holiday Home this meaning, I can not Have Bank Ac. Electricity and Water Supply in my name? asking at post office when their last no problems post going their
Even Problem selling it? and same with Car witch is their, She is a real Witch being so spiteful digger 47
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

If the electricity and water are already in your name this should not be a problem, you can ask the bills to be sent to a different address or for electric you can get electronic bills which are sent to your email (they even give a one time bonus to change to electronic). If you have a bank account already then you in your position I wold say nothing just tell the bank to send your mail to another address and use online banking. Of course if you don't have a bank account this might be a problem.
For selling the property you don't need a residence in Hungary.
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary
If the electricity and water are already in your name this should not be a problem, you can ask the bills to be sent to a different address or for electric you can get electronic bills which are sent to your email (they even give a one time bonus to change to electronic). If you have a bank account already then you in your position I wold say nothing just tell the bank to send your mail to another address and use online banking. Of course if you don't have a bank account this might be a problem.
For selling the property you don't need a residence in Hungary.
Thanks Peter I think I can resolve the Electricity and Water But How do Sell when Time comes Or do I have to Give it away to a Hungarian thanks digger47
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 7:00 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi from New Zealand Digger47.
I can't help at all with any of it but did want to send my best wishes . What a rotten start to your 2017. I do hope things improve. Take care of yourself.
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Selling the property should not be a problem. You do not need residency to sell a property. But you will need a solicitor and you will need to be in Hungary to sign the papers at contract time although you can (I believe) get someone to act for you but you would need to be here to sort that out through solicitor
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks to every one whom given advice and information but this Mills & Boon book as to close now as She finally got she wanted by Stating if Lovasbereny sold for 3.8m.hf. or their a bought she will not give me back the money I paid out for the property.
To comply with hear terms and condition I have had to break of my present Relationship and forget a bought a new Life, All because she as no Life wishes to make my life "Hell"
Closing this Post with thanks to every one digger47