A funny but serious request!!

A funny but serious request!!

Old May 14th 2013, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

Chandler90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile A funny but serious request!!

Good evening

I have a weird request!

I am an avid steelbook collector from the north east of England (South Shields to be exact), specifically Blu Ray G2 steelbooks.
I have a varied collection of nearly 200 titles ranging from films such as Ben Hur/Casablanca to newer titles like Iron man and the Avengers.

I am presently collecting all different variations of the Prometheus Steelbook from around the world as this is my favourite movie (I know I know it isn't that good but I just love it!!)

I currently have 17 of 18, the last one I require is from Hungary.

I am aware that only 100 have been printed and it has sold out.

I have signed up to your forum to gather more information on the possibility of acquiring one via a trade with a forum member here or perhaps a kind person pointing me in the right direction

I have spent many many hours and have spent nearly 1000GBP/30000CZK in pursuit of this collection.

Its hard to explain this hobby to people, its a very strange but very rewarding hobby. The amount of research and communicating with other people from around the world to obtain your desired steelbook is great fun!

Photographic Evidence:

Fingers crossed you guys here can help me!

Oh and btw... I am a member of the following forum under the username Chandler_90 where I am a very valued and trusted member.

http://www.hidefninja.com/forums/

Thanks for your time

Ray
Old May 15th 2013, 5:32 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A funny but serious request!!

Sorry, quick reply before leaving. Is this it
Old May 15th 2013, 6:52 am
Just Joined

Yeah that's it, but it is out of stock.

I have joined their forums but I am unable to post as I have not purchased anything! I have emailed the administration about it!

It's looking impossible to find it! Mind I said that about the Czech version but I've managed to find that!
Old May 15th 2013, 8:11 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.avx.hu/forum/index.php?ap...&fromMainBar=1
Old May 15th 2013, 9:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
I'll check that out when I get in

It's amazing how much I rely on Google Chrome to translate things

I appreciate all the help so far!
Old May 15th 2013, 4:46 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Originally Posted by Chandler90
I'll check that out when I get in

It's amazing how much I rely on Google Chrome to translate things

I appreciate all the help so far!
The page I linked to was actual offers and at least one person was selling what you want. However, the link hasn't retained the search criteria so you will have to search yourself - there was definitely at least one there though - good luck.
Old May 15th 2013, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

I have found and contacted at least one!
I will sort the rest after dinner.

You guys here are life savers and I'll make sure I post an image of the whole collection once I have them

I really couldn't see me getting this version.. And you guys have made it possible! Thanks!!
Old May 16th 2013, 7:14 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Originally Posted by Chandler90
I have found and contacted at least one!
I will sort the rest after dinner.

You guys here are life savers and I'll make sure I post an image of the whole collection once I have them

I really couldn't see me getting this version.. And you guys have made it possible! Thanks!!
Glad we could help. Hope it works out - let us know if you manage to buy one