Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Film and Docemantry Downloads

Film and Docemantry Downloads

Old Jan 9th 2014, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Film and Docemantry Downloads

Over the years like most enjoyed Films and Docemetry,s and all so wish to see at little cost new ones, so when in Uk last I got 2 trilerbite external hard drives 1 for Films and other for docematrys, the next step using Torrent.eu to start remembering the old classic films then work forward to present time new films, same as TV Series, so not to get into bother from whom not to disclose all witch I downloaded. Hear in Hungary for 8 months I am away from any Tv or Internet, using this way at least I can kep my self from being board, well thats that my view go for it. digger
Old Jan 10th 2014, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Tomsky2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Film and Docemantry Downloads

digger you can get a lot of full old films on you tube now and still download them..
We use Kickasstorrents lol
Old Jan 10th 2014, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks the Old,ys are some ot the best All Jolson 1930 on wards How Green was my Vally The Proud Vally Paul Robeson Bogart Affrican Queen and Zulu and reserch the Truth behind this Film digger
Old Jan 13th 2014, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Tomsky2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes i love the old ones black and white....I am a laurel and Hardy fan, could sit giggling all day watching them...
Old Jan 13th 2014, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok then if like black white try to down load Old Mother Rilly I think speling is correct digger
Old Jan 18th 2014, 6:08 am
Just Joined

Hungary Hippo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Digger - you could also try the Internet Archive for some of the older films that are Public Domain - you can just watch them, but also download them too if you want. Quality can be a bit hit and miss and it can also be a bit of a faff to download - you may need to right click on the download link and then "save as" and then choose the folder you want it to download to. I only use it as a last resort and for oddities I probably couldn't find anywhere else - for instance I've just downloaded some footage from 2002 of German DTM cars. But the advantage of the archive is that the film downloads in one go, so no fretting over slow moving torrents with hardly any seeds. And it's a fun site to just mooch around and see what you can find.

Older films are so much better than the dross Hollywood serves up these days. I can't bear to watch modern films because literally everything is CGI now.

Hope you find lots of good stuff to watch - are you sure 2 TB is going to be enough?
Old Jan 18th 2014, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Hungary Hippo;11084869]Hi Digger - you could also try the Internet Archive for some of the older films that are Public Domain - you can just watch them, but also download them too if you want. Quality can be a bit hit and miss and it can also be a bit of a faff to download - you may need to right click on the download link and then "save as" and then choose the folder you want it to download to. I only use it as a last resort and for oddities I probably couldn't find anywhere else - for instance I've just downloaded some footage from 2002 of German DTM cars. But the advantage of the archive is that the film downloads in one go, so no fretting over slow moving torrents with hardly any seeds. And it's a fun site to just mooch around and see what you can find.

Older films are so much better than the dross Hollywood serves up these days. I can't bear to watch modern films because literally everything is CGI now.
Thanks Hippo, Just finishing of Jhon Wyne collecton abought 38 films by these are thorgh it will start time on my summer place for next 8 months, so thanks I will take a look at the link thanks digger
Old Jan 20th 2014, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

Azarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud of

There are a couple of good site for documentaries: topdocumentaryfilm and documentaryheaven. Both have hundreds of documentaries categorized. They generally link to youtube and other file servers, so the image quality can be variable, but they represent a good catalogue to go through if you're bored.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

New release life story Paul Pots Briton got Talent well the film One Chance down loaded on line a must to see if you like him, true life storey to enjoy digger
Old Feb 28th 2014, 2:21 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen the Wild Hungary documentary by Wild Tales Productions?
Old Feb 28th 2014, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
Have you seen the Wild Hungary documentary by Wild Tales Productions?
The only one I can get hold of is Wild Boar in Hungary digger
Old Feb 28th 2014, 2:47 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

The director is a lovely chap and sending me a copy, I'll post it to you if you want - once I have watched it. There are some trailers of it on youtube, very atmospheric and some of it was filmed over my way, Kis Balaton, the Drava river.
Old Feb 28th 2014, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
The director is a lovely chap and sending me a copy, I'll post it to you if you want - once I have watched it. There are some trailers of it on youtube, very atmospheric and some of it was filmed over my way, Kis Balaton, the Drava river.
Thanks keep in touch and PM for contact address, if I can down load for yourself them like wise, I my be in responding to PM as sone I can I will be away on the Plot wear there is no Internet and I go into village library to check my in box thanks digger
Old Feb 28th 2014, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

I've been watching the Maigret programmes on Youtube. They were filmed in Budapest and other parts of Hungary.
Old Feb 28th 2014, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

The Largest Download this winter John Wayne 117 in total I have kneads of some good Horse S I unable to think how to spell the other thing witch starts with M, Sone I leavening for the Plot for 8/9 months I have to have night time entertainment I have down loaded both units now each are 1 trilobite in each unit digger

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.