Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Estate agents in Budapest

Estate agents in Budapest

Old Jul 22nd 2014, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Juliska is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Estate agents in Budapest

Has anybody bought property or sold property with Budapestestate ,the estate was called Attila Kallos.just a warning not to use him,he was managing a flat for us and we have just found out he was not paying the common costs for us so we had a large debt to pay off
Old Jul 22nd 2014, 10:06 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Estate agents in Budapest

Originally Posted by Juliska
Has anybody bought property or sold property with Budapestestate ,the estate was called Attila Kallos.just a warning not to use him,he was managing a flat for us and we have just found out he was not paying the common costs for us so we had a large debt to pay off
Ouch! Sorry to hear that Juliska. It does happen, sadly more often than it should. We know of gardeners who haven't been paid by the agents and owners only finding out when they were fined and builders not being paid so left the job with the work undone.

Have you contacted them about it as they would appear to be a well established company and should hopefully rectify the problem. Did you have a management contract with them and proof (bank statements etc) of payments?
Old Jul 22nd 2014, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

Juliska is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Estate agents in Budapest

Yes I have been in contact with them I think they might pay eventually but it made our life very difficult for a few weeks trying to sort it all out I just wondered if any other people had bought property off him.