English TV in Hungary

Old Apr 19th 2018, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

GBA77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: English TV in Hungary

FromHot.ovh - FromHot - Sport Lemon - Watch Live Sports Online
Old Apr 20th 2018, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

FenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really nice

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary View Post
Yes - my singing would improve after a few hours in the local
I i absolutely agree with this
Old Apr 20th 2018, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

FenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really nice

Via Hungarian TV I've probably watched more live football than I can access free in UK.
Old Apr 20th 2018, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Earlier this year when my sister in law was here in UK we watched The Brothers Grimsby .... obviously it was in English and captioned .... she understood enough to get the gist of what was spoken aided by the captions. Suffice to say I think the movie has seriously scarred her for life! No doubt she has probably learnt more about us Brits than she has seen with her eyes over the years she has been visiting us. Hey, before you make any comment we're not all like that but come on .....a bit of you ....
Old Aug 29th 2018, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Pilis Nemzeti Park Fella is an unknown quantity at this point

BT Sports and NowTV (for Sky Sports) are both OK to watch in Hungary on a UK subscription. No problems streaming. I'm watching Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle live on NowTV right now (Sky Sports).

Both allow multiple devices, I think 4 each. So if you have a UK subscription, you (in Hungary) and your OH (in UK) could both be watching BT Sports at the same time, no issues.

Of course, this means if you have a friend/ sibling in UK who has a BT Sports/ NowTV subscription...and was happy to share the login & password...happy sports watching for free

Last edited by Pilis Nemzeti Park Fella; Aug 29th 2018 at 8:13 pm. Reason: add detail
Old Sep 8th 2018, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Someone sent me this for tonight's friendly, for those that may be interested. I have not tried it.

England vs Spain
Old Sep 9th 2018, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

kohoutek is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in Vas Megye, have a Samsung Smart TV. IPTV is installed as an app, costs £6.99 to activate, and I subscribe to a friend in the UK for all channels inc sport, live stuff, PPV, US TV and sport all for £5.00 per month
Currently watching cricket England v India

These channels are on offer
Old Sep 9th 2018, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

Razorbite101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you subscribe for 1 month only per year?
Old Sep 9th 2018, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers for that Kohoutek.

I understand about the app side of things but how does the "friend" subscription work?
Old Sep 9th 2018, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

kohoutek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Razorbite101 View Post
Can you subscribe for 1 month only per year?
Yes you can, think they do a 24 hour trial too
Old Sep 13th 2018, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Worth following the NowTV/ Now TV Sky Sports/ Sky Cinema/ Sky Entertainments/ Sky Kids offers on HUKD https://www.hotukdeals.com/search?q=now+tv

You can often get free weeks or cheap deals. I just signed up for 3 months of Sky Sports @ £20/ month as it's high football season & I wanted to see England in the Nations League. Intriguing one available at the mo - 1 free month of Sky Sports when you place a £25 bet
https://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/...n-bets-3044267 - as 1 poster notes, you can effectively guarantee you lose £4 total for the free month of Sky Sports.

You'll have to sign up to NowTV passes in UK or use a VPN - but you get 4 devices & can watch freely in Hungary once you've signed up (no VPN needed). Eg you could get a friend to sign up in your name back in the UK & even give them access on 1 device as a 'thanks'.

Happy to help anybody sign up as I'm back in the UK, you could PM me your NowTV a/c details - I don't actually need another Sky Sports a/c access for 3 months in any case but also wouldn't mind helping you out after 11th December!

Last edited by Pilis Nemzeti Park Fella; Sep 13th 2018 at 8:22 am.
Old Sep 24th 2018, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

Sky Sports £12.99 for 1 month

If you're already in Hungary, you'll have to use a VPN or get your UK friend to buy it on your behalf. Once you've bought it, you can use it freely in Hungary, no need to hide behind a VPN any more.