English TV in Hungary

Old Apr 19th 2018, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

GBA77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: English TV in Hungary

FromHot.ovh - FromHot - Sport Lemon - Watch Live Sports Online
Old Apr 20th 2018, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

FenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really nice

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary View Post
Yes - my singing would improve after a few hours in the local
I i absolutely agree with this
Old Apr 20th 2018, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

FenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really niceFenTiger is just really nice

Via Hungarian TV I've probably watched more live football than I can access free in UK.
Old Apr 20th 2018, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Earlier this year when my sister in law was here in UK we watched The Brothers Grimsby .... obviously it was in English and captioned .... she understood enough to get the gist of what was spoken aided by the captions. Suffice to say I think the movie has seriously scarred her for life! No doubt she has probably learnt more about us Brits than she has seen with her eyes over the years she has been visiting us. Hey, before you make any comment we're not all like that but come on .....a bit of you ....