Reload this Page >

empty van from Hungary to UK ?

empty van from Hungary to UK ?

Old Feb 15th 2011, 11:20 am
Just Joined

corwallian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default empty van from Hungary to UK ?

Hi there

If you have a van or anyone knows of a van coming from Budapest to UK, which is empty or part empty, and wants to cover some of their costs by carrying some archery targets for us to collect from them in UK

You may be planning on moving to Hungary and have to bring the van back empty or part full

We don't have a specific timescale in mind, just sometime between Easter and August, as we don't need the targets until then for our competitions

Please get in touch

The targets are life size foam rubber targets we use in our sport of target archery and the manufacturer is in Budapest

This would be a win win situation for anyone travelling empty, as we can pay fuel, and you can carry our targets which are a lot cheaper for us to buy from the manufacturer than in UK

If interested please get in touch

Thanks
Ian
Toad Hollow Archers
Devon
UK
Old Feb 15th 2011, 12:19 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: empty van from Hungary to UK ?

Hi Corwallian and welcome to the forum. I personally don't know anyone but hopefully someone else might Would there be an issue with customs or is it only a couple of targets?
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

Hi and thanks for the welcome, much appreciated

There wouldn't be any problem with paperwork or customs as this would all be cleared before any collection

No point in making any problems during the trip, I like things nice and clear and simple, it makes life easier all around

Same as payment, all of that would be done in advance including the payment for the space in the van, after all the van would be doing us a favour not the other way around

Hope someone may be going that way

We as a field archery club have links to clubs in Holland, Germany and USA and would welcome information on any clubs in and around Hungary

Thanks
Old Feb 16th 2011, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

If everything goes to plan I can almost certainly help you. I am going to look for a house in Hungary next month and will then be getting a long wheelbase Transit type van to move my stuff to Hungary. I anticipate needing to do 2 trips so will have to bring it back to UK.
Old Feb 16th 2011, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

That would be great

Please keep in touch and let me know when you are planning to go and I am sure we can help each other