EESZT

Old Oct 28th 2021, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute
Default EESZT

Been trying to register in EESZT site to download the EU Covid certificate (paper version) that apparently you have to take to your local document office for activation?. Minimal Hungarian, I already have the Hungarian Covid card. Can anyone give step by step guide on how to register please as the EESZT.

menu says:

OKMÁNYAZONOSÍTÓ*.......what document?????

REGISZTRÁCIÓS KÓD..........what registration code
Old Oct 31st 2021, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EESZT

Originally Posted by enter
Been trying to register in EESZT site to download the EU Covid certificate (paper version) that apparently you have to take to your local document office for activation?. Minimal Hungarian, I already have the Hungarian Covid card. Can anyone give step by step guide on how to register please as the EESZT.

menu says:

OKMÁNYAZONOSÍTÓ*.......what document?????

REGISZTRÁCIÓS KÓD..........what registration code
When I got my paper version of my covid certificate I went to my local okmámyiroda (aka Kormányablak) with all the usual cards (inc my covid card) and asked for the paper version for the EU and they printed them off there and then. You get one A4 page for each vaccine. Rather than struggle with registering on the EESZT site if you have to go to the okmámyiroda anyway why not just go to the office and let them print one off for you.

If you have a smart phone with a QR reader app then if you read the QR code on your phone and follow the link you will see what vaccines (types and dates) you have had - or at least what the system thinks you have had.
Old Oct 31st 2021, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary
When I got my paper version of my covid certificate I went to my local okmámyiroda (aka Kormányablak) with all the usual cards (inc my covid card) and asked for the paper version for the EU and they printed them off there and then. You get one A4 page for each vaccine. Rather than struggle with registering on the EESZT site if you have to go to the okmámyiroda anyway why not just go to the office and let them print one off for you.

If you have a smart phone with a QR reader app then if you read the QR code on your phone and follow the link you will see what vaccines (types and dates) you have had - or at least what the system thinks you have had.
Thank you Peter, I will be going eventually to activate my I.D card so I will also ask for the vaccine papers cheers.
Old Oct 31st 2021, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

Joetography is an unknown quantity at this point

I know it's slightly off topic. But the EU is accepting the UK/NHS covid passports from the 1st November. Although Emese got her Hungarian immunity card delivered to our UK address after she went to Debrecen in August.