Digger47

Old May 3rd 2018, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Digger47

Thank you, I appreciated the update too.
Old May 8th 2018, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

GBA77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to visit Digger today at the rehab Center. His wife was with him and he seemed much happier.

He is off the feeding tube and had his first solid meal earlier today. He is able to stand by himself and can move unaided a very short distance from his bed to a nearby chair. Movement of the right side limbs remains very limited. He is speaking a bit better.

All in all it looks like decent progress.
Old May 8th 2018, 11:20 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GBA77
I went to visit Digger today at the rehab Center. His wife was with him and he seemed much happier.

He is off the feeding tube and had his first solid meal earlier today. He is able to stand by himself and can move unaided a very short distance from his bed to a nearby chair. Movement of the right side limbs remains very limited. He is speaking a bit better.

All in all it looks like decent progress.
Thank you so much for this update. I have been hoping he was improving.
Old May 9th 2018, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear he is on the mend
Old May 9th 2018, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear from Digger!
Best wishes for his recovery!
Old May 31st 2018, 1:09 am
`

Does anyone have a bit of an update please?

I have been thinking of him.
Old May 31st 2018, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

As of the 23rd May he is back in the UK (a bit of a difficult journey) and he is waiting to go into hospital for an op to prevent a further occurrence.
Old May 31st 2018, 6:22 am
`

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary
As of the 23rd May he is back in the UK (a bit of a difficult journey) and he is waiting to go into hospital for an op to prevent a further occurrence.

Thank you SO much.
Old May 31st 2018, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear, wish him all the very best!
Old May 31st 2018, 10:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary

Please tell him we are pleased he is back hope and wish him good luck.

Thank you.
Old Jun 28th 2018, 10:56 pm
`

Morning guys.

Has anyone heard anything further about Digger please?
Old Jul 1st 2018, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear that another of the 47 Gang is doing better !
Old Jul 1st 2018, 4:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
Good to hear that another of the 47 Gang is doing better !
The last update was over a month ago. We are awaiting another update.

Hope he is doing well.
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

GBA77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Limited update.
I have been trying to get hold of Digger for sometime now. Phone messages and emails remain unanswered. I reached out to another friend who knows him. The news is that apparently it was touch and go as to whether the airline would allow him on the flight due to his condition at the boarding gate. He was given oxygen on the flight.
It appears as though Digger is no longer in contact with his daughter, the who why where or reason can only be guessed at. I further understand that Digger is under the care of a social work and am sure that they will see him right.

I am trying to get some contact details with the aim of going to see Digger asap before I return back to Hungary.
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 4:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by GBA77
Limited update.
I have been trying to get hold of Digger for sometime now. Phone messages and emails remain unanswered. I reached out to another friend who knows him. The news is that apparently it was touch and go as to whether the airline would allow him on the flight due to his condition at the boarding gate. He was given oxygen on the flight.
It appears as though Digger is no longer in contact with his daughter, the who why where or reason can only be guessed at. I further understand that Digger is under the care of a social work and am sure that they will see him right.

I am trying to get some contact details with the aim of going to see Digger asap before I return back to Hungary.
Thank you for the update. I hope he’s OK and manages to mend fences with his daughter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.