Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Different Doctors

Different Doctors

Old Oct 26th 2022, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Different Doctors

We have the usual family Doctor but when I see a paid private Doctor for various specialities if he prescribes medication through my TAJ number will our family Doctor see the other new medication on my records. Why I ask is I phoned my family Doctor and wanted certain tablets that the private Doctor gave me but at the pharmacy all they had/saw was my older medication to collect. Can I access my medical/drugs record through my TAJ number, i believe it is through EEZT ???. If so how please, thank you.
Old Oct 30th 2022, 2:01 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Different Doctors

Enter , I cannot answer your question but it would seem that the system should be set up so that any Dr and Phrrmacist could see what medications you are prescribed to prevent another provider from prescribing a medication that conflicts with what your other Dr's have prescibed for you and to stop drug abusers from getting multiple doctors to write them pain medications or other frequently abused medication and to tip off other doctors about recent medications having being prescribed.

That being said, this is Hungary so what makes sense and what actually happens is anyones guess.
Old Oct 31st 2022, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your opinion.
Old Nov 8th 2022, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by enter
We have the usual family Doctor but when I see a paid private Doctor for various specialities if he prescribes medication through my TAJ number will our family Doctor see the other new medication on my records. Why I ask is I phoned my family Doctor and wanted certain tablets that the private Doctor gave me but at the pharmacy all they had/saw was my older medication to collect. Can I access my medical/drugs record through my TAJ number, i believe it is through EEZT ???. If so how please, thank you.
A bit late to this particular party but...
You can access your medical records through your Űgyfélkapu portal (if you have one) Here you will be able to see all the medications that have been prescribed, along with and procedures and the results of any tests that have been done.

EEZT ??? = eeszt And yes that is where it's at - but access is through your Űgyfélkapu porta

If you don't have an Űgyfélkapu access you can get one at your local Kormányablak.