Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Dentistry : Bone grafts and implant recommendations

Dentistry : Bone grafts and implant recommendations

Old Nov 3rd 2014, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

adra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really nice
Default Dentistry : Bone grafts and implant recommendations

Hi

I am looking to have a lot of dental work done, and like to know if anyone could recommend a dental surgeon, I have read lots of reviews on line, but they are very commercial companies and I was hoping to find a more personal recommendation .

Thanks
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 11:34 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dentistry : Bone grafts and implant recommendations

I have found them to be less expensive than in the more popular tourist areas yet still offering a western standard both in terms of the clinic itself and the treatment.

Details are :
Asclepius Dental Fogászati és Implanológiai központ
H-8900 ZALAEGERSZEG, MUNKÁCSY M. U. 14-16.
TEL.: +36 92 511 223
MOBIL: +36 30 985 43 66

two of the dentists are fluent in English.
Old Nov 5th 2014, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

Hungary Hippo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that info, RH - my teeth are beyond hope and one of the first things I shall do in Hungary is get them sorted. I'm looking to get implants rather than dentures and was worried about the language barrier. So these dentists seem ideal.
Old Nov 5th 2014, 12:34 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hungary Hippo
Thanks for that info, RH - my teeth are beyond hope and one of the first things I shall do in Hungary is get them sorted. I'm looking to get implants rather than dentures and was worried about the language barrier. So these dentists seem ideal.
Your welcome, I've used them several times and never had any problems. I did make the mistake of going to a dentist in Nagykanizsa recently as it was closer and I was in pain - huge mistake as I now have a piece of file in the root of my tooth and need to go to London to have it removed

If you phone them before visiting, they will give you an immediate appointment and if the receptionist doesn't speak English, she will have them call you back - or you could email. You can tell them the English lady with the children passed on their details as the young dentist there likes to practise his English but says they get mainly German clients - I told him I would recommend them and hopefully he would have other English people to speak with

Also ask if they can give you an updated price list.