Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Dentist required for routine stuff.

Dentist required for routine stuff.

Old Sep 29th 2015, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

vorsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dentist required for routine stuff.

Need a dentist for routine check ups and normal dental work. Do not need a fancy implant one. Area Marcali, Nagykaniszka, Keszthely. Prefer obviously some English. Thanks
Old Sep 29th 2015, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dentist required for routine stuff.

I have been to a woman dentist in Nagykanizsa Miklósfa which is a village just outside the town. I can't remember her name but can find out tomorrow at the mayors office. She is the state dentist for my village so my treatment was free but she mostly has private patients. She does speak enough English for what's required.
Old Sep 30th 2015, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

vorsman is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=fidobsa;11760915]I have been to a woman dentist in Nagykanizsa Miklósfa which is a village just outside the town. I can't remember her name but can find out tomorrow at the mayors office. She is the state dentist for my village so my treatment was free but she mostly has private patients. She does speak enough English for what's required.[/QThanks
Old Oct 28th 2015, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

almafak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fidobsa
I have been to a woman dentist in Nagykanizsa Miklósfa which is a village just outside the town. I can't remember her name but can find out tomorrow at the mayors office. She is the state dentist for my village so my treatment was free but she mostly has private patients. She does speak enough English for what's required.
Would this be Dr. Miláveczné Kovács Krisztina at 8800 Miklósfa, Kápolna tér 2?
I am interested because Nagykanizsa is the closest town to my village.
Old Oct 28th 2015, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

I think that is the one but I was not able to check with the notice on the mayors office window. They have had painters in and all the notices have been removed. I also looked on the village website but there was nothing about dentists there.