Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Deaths in Hungary

Deaths in Hungary

Old Jan 27th 2014, 9:16 am
Just Joined

The Barrett Way is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Deaths in Hungary

Hello I wondered if anyone has knowledge of the following please. Without sounding is if I have buried my parents already, I need to know what the procedure is should they die. They and I are residents in Hungary (UK nationalists). Parents are in their mid eighties and not of good health. They live in a different village from mine (20 mins away) and I am concerned as their only relation here what to do.
Old Jan 27th 2014, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Deaths in Hungary

If you go to

http://hungary.angloinfo.com/healthcare/death-dying/

you will find the procedures you have to follow.

As the first question my charming???? son asked when I was in hospital over here with a broken leg .... was "have you made a will"? ... you might find it useful to look at :

http://www.globalpropertyguide.com/E...ry/Inheritance

which gives information about wills and the laws pertaining to inheritance which are very different from those in the UK. I was advised by my son's father in law who's a solicitor to make both a will in both English and Hungarian so as to minimise any possible problems relating to my Hungarian property.
Old Jan 27th 2014, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Barrett Way
Hello I wondered if anyone has knowledge of the following please. Without sounding is if I have buried my parents already, I need to know what the procedure is should they die. They and I are residents in Hungary (UK nationalists). Parents are in their mid eighties and not of good health. They live in a different village from mine (20 mins away) and I am concerned as their only relation here what to do.
The wife is Hungaryen and herself is fully informand in this mater, I spoken with hear and willing to help send PM and I will forward to hear email and see will replay with all information, basically there is a organization within Hungary witch Takes Care of all of proceeder on some ones Death, recently she as advised many I should no in the last 2 years I been to moore Funerals than Weddings digger
Old Jan 28th 2014, 7:17 am
Just Joined

The Barrett Way is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sachina
If you go to

http://hungary.angloinfo.com/healthcare/death-dying/

you will find the procedures you have to follow.

As the first question my charming???? son asked when I was in hospital over here with a broken leg .... was "have you made a will"? ... you might find it useful to look at :

http://www.globalpropertyguide.com/E...ry/Inheritance

which gives information about wills and the laws pertaining to inheritance which are very different from those in the UK. I was advised by my son's father in law who's a solicitor to make both a will in both English and Hungarian so as to minimise any possible problems relating to my Hungarian property.
Thank you so much for your prompt assistance.