Car Insurance

Old Jul 23rd 2021, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Car Insurance

Notice that car insurance has risen over the past few yeas, my Kotveny? (mandatory) is about 38000ft for an old car,Allianz.
Old Jul 23rd 2021, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Insurance

Originally Posted by enter
Notice that car insurance has risen over the past few yeas, my Kotveny? (mandatory) is about 38000ft for an old car,Allianz.
OK so that is the annual premium I presume. So about 90 quid. and that is third party and any driver! Is that before or after the NCB? Either way try getting it for that price in the UK.
Old Jul 24th 2021, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary
OK so that is the annual premium I presume. So about 90 quid. and that is third party and any driver! Is that before or after the NCB? Either way try getting it for that price in the UK.
After NCB, this is not a complaint but "observation" over the years, I remember few years ago it was about £35 but living in Hungary I go by Hungarian prices.
Old Jul 24th 2021, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by enter
Sounds about right. I'm also with Allianz and drive a 20 year old Suzuki Swift. I'm in the process of buying a newer Honda Jazz so it'll be interesting to find out how much I have to pay for insurance.
Old Jul 25th 2021, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

ecurb is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the mandatory insurance on a brand new car with Allianz about a year ago and it was 41,000ft. So a newer car probably will not make much difference.
You are covering the damage you could do to other cars and things rather than your own car.
Old Jul 25th 2021, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ecurb
I got the mandatory insurance on a brand new car with Allianz about a year ago and it was 41,000ft. So a newer car probably will not make much difference.
You are covering the damage you could do to other cars and things rather than your own car.
Yes, I also have the Casco insurance more to pay but it covers my damage as well as although I have a car from UK which is 16 years old it is over the years very reliable. Regular services and ongoing repairs are much cheaper than buying a newer one. I am happy as long as it goes, it has the original clutch/gearbox/exhaust.