Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

buying in rural areas

buying in rural areas

Old Apr 5th 2011, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

derbycold is an unknown quantity at this point
Default buying in rural areas

i was told that non hungarians will be able to legaly buy in 2014,is this true as i have interests in rural propety in the winefields balatonbrenny,this i,am hoping would make the prices rise or maybe not,what do you think.

it obviousley did not help with the closure of fly ballaton,just when you think you have had a good idea it all goes pear shaped,used to love my long weekends and palinka.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

stromnessdundee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: buying in rural areas

I think that the Government have stated that they will not change the present policy. It is a condition of their EU membership that they allow other EU citizens to buy- the present state of affairs was supposed to be a short term relaxation. They seem to want a fight with the EU though....
Old Apr 5th 2011, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

derbycold is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: buying in rural areas

bit of a shame if they dont,well for me anyway.saying that i wanted a place to holiday in,just the airport palarvre that has stoped me going more often.