Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

From Blackpool to Jászárokszállás

From Blackpool to Jászárokszállás

Old Jan 12th 2011, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

Hunglish is just really niceHunglish is just really niceHunglish is just really niceHunglish is just really niceHunglish is just really niceHunglish is just really niceHunglish is just really niceHunglish is just really nice
Default From Blackpool to Jászárokszállás

Hi,
Just made the move to Hungary permanent. Have been travelling to and from for nearly 18 months and decided it is now time to try to settle here.

I am currently staying in Jászárokszállás in the Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok area. Anyone near-by? Anyone with any general advice on settling in Hungary?

All messages greatly appreciated.
Thanks, and hope to here from some of you soon.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 1:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Blackpool to Jászárokszállás

Originally Posted by Hunglish
Hi,
Just made the move to Hungary permanent. Have been travelling to and from for nearly 18 months and decided it is now time to try to settle here.

I am currently staying in Jászárokszállás in the Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok area. Anyone near-by? Anyone with any general advice on settling in Hungary?

All messages greatly appreciated.
Thanks, and hope to here from some of you soon.
Hello and welcome to the site.

You've come to the right place for information on Hungary. We do have several members living there...hopefully there may be someone in living in your area. Why don't you pop over to our Hungary Forum and say hello?

I recommend you also take a look in the BE Wiki.

Should you need help navigating your way around the site we have a team of concierges that will be pleased to help you. Rural Hungary is the concierge for the Hungary forums.

Please contact Mitzyboy if you have any problems or concerns...he's the moderator for the Europe forums.

Once again welcome and please shout out if you need any help.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 1:46 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I am not in Hungary (I am in the US) but I wanted to stop by and say hi. We've got a really wonderful Hungary forum with great members who are wonderful at sharing information and tips, and I am sure you will enjoy getting to know them all.

If you ever have any site questions please do not hesitate to contact me, or our Hungary Concierge, Rural Hungary, or you can post site questions any time in our Site Feedback forum.

Welcome again!!!

Sue
Old Jan 12th 2011, 2:28 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hunglish and welcome to the forum. I am the concierge for the Hungarian section so should you ever need any help just give me a shout

I'm not sure if there are any regular users in your area but hopefully if there are, they'll let you know. In the meantime, if there are any questions you have, ask away.

Good luck with your new life