Appliances - where to buy?

Old Nov 23rd 2015, 6:47 am
Just Joined

Spineytoad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Appliances - where to buy?

Cracking looking bath tub!
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spineytoad
Cracking looking bath tub!
Now then this may be of some intrest all so, I have noticed your home was on the Shetland Island in the winter time I am in Budapest a lot of time and able to catch up with events, first I attened St. Columba's Scottish Church weekly and the avents they organise for instance this Saterday 28th there is a Caildh held by the Budapest Scottish Dancs Club demonstrate all the dancers music by Dagda and invited to join in other events for other months to follow in line with events in Scotland.If you have time just try looking on the web. there is very intresting reading abought Scot,s arriving hear in Budapest and sadly a very bad pice of reading during w,w,2 I wish not to go further but very intresting reading just type in St, Columba's Church Budapest best regards digger47
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

duztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond repute

Like many others I am also of an age to have known in my youth the limited sanitary facilities and accepted them as the norm.
We had a genuine 'bucket and chuck it' system. an outside loo, plank of wood with a hole and bucket underneath, this was emptied as necessary by my grandfather into a trench in the garden, which was filled in and used to plant veggies.
Old Nov 23rd 2015, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

As a mater of Law recently planing application rejected owing to the road leading to my place is classed as a Private Road witch means not adopted for utility vechicals ie. fire ambulance police dust cart ect. So contact with then at county office the no planing permit, so asking what could have there the replay was a Caravan ok then can I install water electricity sanation ie septic tank No. as stated in rejection of the planing regulation no tanker to get there to empty ok so I had two chose shut up put the tank in yes it,s in and every think is good empty easy pump in dig grip down side of grape viens and they are happy too. So if now they turn up my Lawer as already been looking in to the European Welfare Rights and she stats let them try to close down your draing system it is constructed as spefication and photos of instulaion they can not expect to-day People to still this Thunderbox so we will see whot happens in time to come digger47