Ah, the irony

Old Apr 18th 2021, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ah, the irony

Just went to the local fag shop to get a bottle of wine. Entering the woman shouted blah blah blah aggressively, luckily woman in the queue spoke English and explain (calmly) only 2 in the shop at once, week before there could be 3/4/5 in there and I did not see on the sites that Orban had altered the rules, must have missed that one as I look everyday for info. BUT, when she served me she had her mask on her chin with her nose and mouth fully exposed
Old Apr 18th 2021, 4:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ah, the irony

Originally Posted by enter
Just went to the local fag shop to get a bottle of wine. Entering the woman shouted blah blah blah aggressively, luckily woman in the queue spoke English and explain (calmly) only 2 in the shop at once, week before there could be 3/4/5 in there and I did not see on the sites that Orban had altered the rules, must have missed that one as I look everyday for info. BUT, when she served me she had her mask on her chin with her nose and mouth fully exposed
Recently published rules, one customer per 10m².
Old Apr 18th 2021, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Recently published rules, one customer per 10m².
Ok, the point of the post was the referral to incorrect mask wearing which is old hat now, bit of humour? no? never mind.
Old Apr 18th 2021, 4:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by enter
Ok, the point of the post was the referral to incorrect mask wearing which is old hat now, bit of humour? no? never mind.
The point of my post was to give you some information that you were obviously lacking - to be helpful. Never mind.
Old Apr 18th 2021, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Old Apr 19th 2021, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

duztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond repute

My cigarette shop was formally a disco so no problems with the Square meterage
Old Apr 19th 2021, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by duztee
My cigarette shop was formally a disco so no problems with the Square meterage
Mine used to allow 3 but has had to cut that back to 2.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

If your mobile phone has mobile broadband and Google Translate you can point the camera at any notices on the door to check latest rules inside the shop. I'm always forgetting mine but luckily one of the shops can accomodate three people within the rules. Still I get very annoyed when someone is pretty close behind me. Only reason for that must be to see how I pay!
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 10:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by FenTiger
If your mobile phone has mobile broadband and Google Translate you can point the camera at any notices on the door to check latest rules inside the shop. I'm always forgetting mine but luckily one of the shops can accomodate three people within the rules. Still I get very annoyed when someone is pretty close behind me. Only reason for that must be to see how I pay!
That's an interesting theory FT! Some weeks ago I was the only customer in our local mini supermarket, paying, when a female came in and stood do close to me that I could feel her breath on my neck, despite there being 10 metres or more of free space behind me. Perhaps she was trying to check out the contents of my wallet!
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FenTiger
All the shops that I've either seen or been in has a notice outside saying how many people may enter. My vet for example only allow 3 people at any one time. whereas the Adidas shop in the Auchan shopping mall allows 16.

Old Apr 22nd 2021, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

Our pharmacy in Dorog allows only two customers inside - the other form a queue outside, no problem.
Baker, vegetable store and butcher handle it similarly.
The Lidl opposite (our favourite) has a big sign with a text and a number:
109!