Bank transfer fees

Old Jul 24th 2009, 4:19 am
Just Joined

imak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bank transfer fees

Hi I'm researching an article on bank fees for international funds transfer. Can anyone tell me what transaction fees they're getting from their UK banks to foreign bank accounts? It doesn't matter what country the funds are going to, I just want to know what the UK banks are charging for these services.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

mutton777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bank transfer fees

Nat west charge 20 pounds for the privilege to transfer abroad
Old Aug 8th 2009, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

andreip is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mutton777
Nat west charge 20 pounds for the privilege to transfer abroad
Last time I have used their service was £40 if im not wrong
Old Aug 8th 2009, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by imak
Hi I'm researching an article on bank fees for international funds transfer. Can anyone tell me what transaction fees they're getting from their UK banks to foreign bank accounts? It doesn't matter what country the funds are going to, I just want to know what the UK banks are charging for these services.
Why worry? Are you going to do this on a regular basis? If you transfer 1,000,000 GBP and it costs you 20 GBP, then I am sure you can stand it. With the banks, everything is negotiable.