Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Old Jul 13th 2012, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

SteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Originally Posted by msj5
Dogs killed a cat that came into the garden last week.

Must have been a stray as the local kitty`s know better!
Surely it should be the cat posting on this forum?
Old Jul 13th 2012, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SteveKingswear
Surely it should be the cat posting on this forum?
Old Aug 12th 2012, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

That having rented my house for the past six and half years and created a beautiful garden out of nothing my landlord gives me 5 months notice to vacate cos he wants to sell the property!!

Hes watched me spend numerous hours over the past few weeks shift home produced compost and dig it into flower beds I`m renovating and plant new plants!
Can`t believe it!

Gonna spend the next few weeks digging up all the plants I can !

Already looked at a fab riverside property for rent....and plenty of room for my lovely plants!!
Old Aug 12th 2012, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Tina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to all

That having rented my house for the past six and half years and created a beautiful garden out of nothing my landlord gives me 5 months notice to vacate cos he wants to sell the property!!

Hes watched me spend numerous hours over the past few weeks shift home produced compost and dig it into flower beds I`m renovating and plant new plants!
Can`t believe it!

Already looked at a fab riverside property for rent....and plenty of room for my lovely plants!!
Good for you!
Old Aug 12th 2012, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Can`t believe it!

Were you only able to rent the house for 11 months of the year? A friend of mine rented for several years but the landlord would not let her rent for a full year as apparently that would have given her some tenancy rights. Any rights as a tenant probably only apply to Indians although she is not Indian.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice

Can`t believe it!

B*stard. We'll come and help.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 7:19 am
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice

Can`t believe it!

Are you sure he will sell it, maybe just knows he can get more rent, i have rented the same flat for 9 years, and my rent has increased (of course), my landlady was so happy when i rented her shit hole and spent time and money fixing the whole place up, now she makes it well known to me, that she would be happy if i left, she could easily get 1,000 rps a night from the 2 week millionaiers, as my landlady tells me. OH WELL.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

jcbrum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by k800mer
Were you only able to rent the house for 11 months of the year? A friend of mine rented for several years but the landlord would not let her rent for a full year as apparently that would have given her some tenancy rights. Any rights as a tenant probably only apply to Indians although she is not Indian.
We are on our 4th rented house in 7 years, and we have always had a lease for 2 years.As we have been in the same area all this time everybody knows us so it's all done on trust.But yes, 11 months is the norm.

John
Old Aug 13th 2012, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jcbrum
We are on our 4th rented house in 7 years, and we have always had a lease for 2 years.As we have been in the same area all this time everybody knows us so it's all done on trust.But yes, 11 months is the norm.

John
Yes have been on 11 month leave and license agreement.

I think he is genuinely selling ...says hes been offered 4 crore!!!!!!!!!
If he isn`t selling his adopted sister who works for me would soon tell me.

There are 2 empty plots adjacent to mine with no access for getting building materials to them so I suspect someones offered him this ridiculous sum to get access.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

hes been offered 4 crore!!!!!!!!!...
You can still get a nice house in the Cotswolds for £460,000.

AndyD 8-)
Old Aug 13th 2012, 9:59 am
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice

4 crore in Goa, thats a hell of alot of money,,,,,
Old Aug 13th 2012, 12:23 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevebenaulim
4 crore in Goa, thats a hell of alot of money,,,,,
Although a lovely home, it must be for access and the land, or he is telling porkies. Hope you find something soon Msj5.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

No its not excessive for Goa. Next door to Cafe Leila on Baga Creek Road there is a hotel named Blue Mikonos( the one that smells of sh**e) Stanley who runs Zen Store, used to share the land with his brother Makarios. Makarios demanded his half and sold the land to Delhi land sharks for over 2 crore and this was over 5 years ago.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 5:18 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Talking Re: WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

This f**ked me off:

Originally Posted by stevebenaulim
she could easily get 1,000 rps a night from the 2 week millionaiers, as my landlady tells me. OH WELL.
Steve,

I'd ask you to "change the record" but hearing any more from you about "savages" (your words not mine) & 5 year visas would be just as intolerable.

H.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by noni
Although a lovely home, it must be for access and the land, or he is telling porkies. Hope you find something soon Msj5.
Thanks Noni!

If anyone knows of any houses for rent around Siolim or Parra please PM me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.