Visa help.

Old Jul 20th 2012, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Visa help.

Originally Posted by davidhendry
Andy, was house number required? My case is still ongoing, but I do have a drivers licence and residents book, do you think these would suffice?
Noticed an ad. in todays paper for this ID card, and it definately mentions residents.

Davie.
And the same ad also said "no identity needed" !
Old Jul 20th 2012, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by davidhendry
Andy, was house number required? My case is still ongoing, but I do have a drivers licence and residents book, do you think these would suffice?
Noticed an ad. in todays paper for this ID card, and it definately mentions residents.

Davie.
You need one proof of id with photo (e.g. PAN card) and one proof of address (e.g. driving licence) - full list here:

AndyD 8-)
Old Jul 21st 2012, 12:04 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by a_f_d
Only family - sorry!

AndyD 8-)

Hwould you like to adopt some of us????

Dread -x
Old Jul 21st 2012, 12:09 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Week before last my friend who lives in Goa, owns a house, got a 1 year x visa from the Victoria branch of VFS - she went in to see them and explained that she cares for elderly parents there - and was advised to apply for an x visa, with a letter written by her explaining her circumstances, togetehr woth documents showing she lives there.

So it seems that as usual with all things India - there exists a litany of lethargy as far as consistency is concerned !!

Dread - x
Old Aug 7th 2012, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Jacksie has a brilliant futureJacksie has a brilliant futureJacksie has a brilliant futureJacksie has a brilliant futureJacksie has a brilliant futureJacksie has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Visa help.

I was only granted a one month visa today, it has caused a problem because I asked for my court case to be at the end of October. ( when I had a planned visit) My Visa expires on the 6th of September so I will not be able to return until the 6th of November. I will try and go back and get my visa changedn tomorrow, I can prove that I need to see a lawyer with all my documents etc, and that I will need to go back for the court case. Darn thought that I would have been within the 60 days between visits but it is also 60 days between visas!!
Old Aug 7th 2012, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jacksie
I was only granted a one month visa today, it has caused a problem because I asked for my court case to be at the end of October. ( when I had a planned visit) My Visa expires on the 6th of September so I will not be able to return until the 6th of November. I will try and go back and get my visa changedn tomorrow, I can prove that I need to see a lawyer with all my documents etc, and that I will need to go back for the court case. Darn thought that I would have been within the 60 days between visits but it is also 60 days between visas!!
What sort of visa? - I've never heard of a 1 month T visa and even B visas are rarely that short.
Apply for an X visa - if you own property you're not entitled to a T visa anyway, (read the last few pages on this thread).

AndyD 8-)
Old Aug 7th 2012, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Jacksie has a brilliant futureJacksie has a brilliant futureJacksie has a brilliant futureJacksie has a brilliant futureJacksie has a brilliant futureJacksie has a brilliant future

We are trying to sort this out, I will keep you updated. I haven't heard of this before either. Tomorrow we are off to try and sort things out. Everyday it just gets more stressful. All I would like is to have time to sort out the legal side of our house, and be able to make the court date. At the moment it is India 10 jackie 5.......... it's doing my head in.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

We are trying to sort this out, I will keep you updated. I haven't heard of this before either. Tomorrow we are off to try and sort things out. Everyday it just gets more stressful. All I would like is to have time to sort out the legal side of our house, and be able to make the court date. At the moment it is India 10 jackie 5.......... it's doing my head in.

Probably given you this cos you`re not in country of origin!
Old Aug 8th 2012, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

I will go and show our house papers today, hopefully they will be able to give another type of visa. I will keep you all updated. We never had this problem from Dubai.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 4:43 am
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice

Where did they only give you a one month T visa???
Old Aug 8th 2012, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Here in Doha, I am trying to get this sorted out at the moment. They told us that they will only give a one month tourist visa. The lady on the telphone then said if you need to go back in October apply again, but I reminded her that we need 60 days not only between trips but between visas. I am taking all my paperwork in today to see if this can be resolved. Yesterday we spent 3 hours in the queue.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

...we need 60 days not only between trips but between visas. ....
er no; just 60 days between trips - tho' on a 30 day visa there's not that much difference!

AndyD 8-)
Old Aug 8th 2012, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Ok we went to the visa office and were told that we can only have a one month tourist visa, even with showing the paperwork for the house etc. I explained that In Dubai we always had a 6 month multi entery but they are saying here that is not possible. They will not give any other form of visa just a one month tourist one. Hopefully we will be able to apply again once the 60 days are up, rather than 60 days after the visa expires. They did try and tell me that I can apply 60 days from actually arriving in Goa, but when I was deported they counted it as 60 days from departure not arrival. I won't be taking that chance again for sure!
Old Aug 27th 2012, 5:37 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

"Please remember a maximum of one processed passport shall be returned in one envelope. You are requested to pay the charges for the same along with the visa fees and VFS service charges".

In other words, it is acceptable to send 2 passports/applications etc in one RMSD envelope TO VFS Global but you MUST send 2 RMSD envelopes for the return.

see vfa global.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by noni
"Please remember a maximum of one processed passport shall be returned in one envelope. You are requested to pay the charges for the same along with the visa fees and VFS service charges".

In other words, it is acceptable to send 2 passports/applications etc in one RMSD envelope TO VFS Global but you MUST send 2 RMSD envelopes for the return.

see vfa global.
Is this new? I thought they would put two in one envelope for the return also but perhaps I did not read it properly. All the more reason for me to go up to Victoria, the train fare is cheaper than the postage as I always do 7 visas and I get 2 days out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.