Swindon for Sale

Old Jun 24th 2016, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Swindon for Sale

Well i never expected that result and the repercussions are mind boggling to say the least.....one though is that at least 20,000 Goans who live in the Swindon area will have to apply for Work Permits,elderly dependents will be very hard hit and i can see a rush to get Naturalisation Papers.At least 3 million immigrants will have to apply for work permits.I can envisage that Identity Cards will be next to pop up due to the large number of illegals from West and sub-Saharan Africa and Asia who live in London and the larger cities.Those in Calais might as well start walking back now because the biggest issue in the Brexit Campaign was legal & illegal immigration.I was in Blackpool over the weekend and all my friends talked about was immigration.They are not racist at all but all of them said enough was was enough and that the UK is a small country being swamped by other countries dumping their unwanted in the UK. Poland seemed to crop up in each conversation with Romania second.Funny about Romania though as i did not notice any Romania beggars operating there.Mortgages willl certainly go up and then the howling will start because inflation will grow.But i suppose rent prices will drop so its swings and round-a-bouts.....