Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Seeking Apts/Villas/Bungalows for Stay-Emotional

Seeking Apts/Villas/Bungalows for Stay-Emotional

Old Nov 28th 2014, 3:34 am
Just Joined

janarthanangv1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seeking Apts/Villas/Bungalows for Stay-Emotional

Hello Expats,Myself from India(Chennai),I am Planning with my friends(5 men) to visit Goa for new Year eve(Dec 28 to Jan 1st),Started searching Villas,Portugal houses,Bungalows,Apartments,resorts from August Month,But till Now I didn't get a Satisfied accommodation since all the properties are of very high budget in Peak season,Yes we too know that..All the property owners are trying to earn the lot of money in the time,No one is not giving interest to provide with moderate budget.I still believe that there are some good house owners in this Goa,may provide at least moderate budget.Let me wait and see.But for sure in future I buy a property in Goa and give the best for the low price during the peak season.Sorry for writing this since slightly got emotional.Thanks for reading..