Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Robs New Charity (Founder of Children Walking Tall)

Robs New Charity (Founder of Children Walking Tall)

Old Mar 20th 2013, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

poipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Robs New Charity (Founder of Children Walking Tall)

Hi Johnny Five, Would be happy to, not much to put yet as in early stages but obviously help is always welcome. The main problem at the moment is we need a good name (as it's currently nameless), so suggestions are VERY welcome. At the moment a VERY basic couple of pages can be found here http://www.poipleshadow.com

Thanks....
Old Mar 20th 2013, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

poipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Robs New Charity (Founder of Children Walking Tall)

Hi All, as requested I thought I would start this thread for those who might be interested in knowing about my (Rob) latest project. For those who don't know, I have been working with Street/Slum kids for the last 9 years and for most of that was running the charity which I helped found called Children Walking Tall.

I am currently in the process of starting a new charity (still unnamed) with similar ideals as those we founded in Children Walking Tall, in essence, hoping to give the children a childhood worth remembering.

Anyway, if you have any suggestions for a name for the new charity please PM me, or post here, you can contact me directly throught http://www.poipleshadow.com where there is also a little 'preview' of the work we will be undertaking and the type of children that will receive our help.

We are still in the process of registering the charity, so sadly for all those who want to give us 1000's of pounds we aren't in a position to accept, but things will hopefully be all up and running over the summer while I am back in the UK.

Also we would be delighted to know about areas that BE Members know of that they think are worth of receiving our help.

Thanks

Rob (poipleshadow)
Old Mar 20th 2013, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Gas bottles in goa!

Originally Posted by poipleshadow
Hi Johnny Five, Would be happy to, not much to put yet as in early stages but obviously help is always welcome. The main problem at the moment is we need a good name (as it's currently nameless), so suggestions are VERY welcome. At the moment a VERY basic couple of pages can be found here http://www.poipleshadow.com

Thanks....
Hi Poipleshadow. I`ve given you a plug on Goa Life(a facebook group for those resident in Goa). I guess there will be many people who will remember you or you know. All the best with the new venture.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 1:22 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Great news that you will be continuing your good work in Goa Rob.

Dread - x
Old Mar 26th 2013, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you all... I keep adding to the website, was designing the logo a couple of days ago, not sure if it's the one yet, but I think it's cute and would look great printed on shirts I think. Thanks so much for the support.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:19 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robs New Charity (Founder of Children Walking Tall)

I like the logo.
Keep it.

Dread - x
Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Shasha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All, as requested I thought I would start this thread for those who might be interested in knowing about my (Rob) latest project. For those who don't know, I have been working with Street/Slum kids for the last 9 years and for most of that was running the charity which I helped found called Children Walking Tall.

I am currently in the process of starting a new charity (still unnamed) with similar ideals as those we founded in Children Walking Tall, in essence, hoping to give the children a childhood worth remembering.

Anyway, if you have any suggestions for a name for the new charity please PM me, or post here, you can contact me directly throught http://www.poipleshadow.com where there is also a little 'preview' of the work we will be undertaking and the type of children that will receive our help.

We are still in the process of registering the charity, so sadly for all those who want to give us 1000's of pounds we aren't in a position to accept, but things will hopefully be all up and running over the summer while I am back in the UK.

Also we would be delighted to know about areas that BE Members know of that they think are worth of receiving our help.

Thanks

Rob (poipleshadow)
Hi,

Great work but would have been good to have had an apostrophe in Rob's...otherwise, reads as you have have robbed a new charity!
Old Mar 30th 2013, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Dreadsoc, Shasha, No I didn't 'rob' the charity... I have several visitors over the next couple of months so I hope I will have a few sets of extra hands to help me with the charity and 'giving' so hopefully some more photo opportunities too... I enjoyed a good session of Holi, but didn't take my camera this year... Maybe next year
Old Mar 31st 2013, 3:07 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

This was the latest Holi, on Candolim Beach.
No J5 it is not me and then the paint was thrown.
Attached Thumbnails Robs New Charity (Founder of Children Walking Tall)-012.jpg  
Old Apr 1st 2013, 4:34 am

Originally Posted by noni
This was the latest Holi, on Candolim Beach.
No J5 it is not me and then the paint was thrown.
J5 - It's her new boyfriend -

Dread - x
Old Apr 1st 2013, 1:58 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

He's got big boobies hasn't he?
Old Apr 1st 2013, 2:31 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

The last 3 posts are way off topic on a thread that hopefully will raise some interest and help for Rob's new charity, surely?

Old May 9th 2013, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

THanks for that Johnny Five,

Hi All,

For those who are interested, we have been doing a lot of out reach work and I have just uploaded LOTS of photos from the last month or two. Do have a look...

Charity Photos - Doing Outreach in Goa
Old May 9th 2013, 4:58 pm

THanks for that Johnny Five,

Hi All,

For those who are interested, we have been doing a lot of out reach work and I have just uploaded LOTS of photos from the last month or two. Do have a look...

Charity Photos - Doing Outreach in Goa

Great photos Rob.................but more importantly great work you are doing there.

Dread - x
Old Jul 15th 2013, 3:29 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Great photos Rob.................but more importantly great work you are doing there.

Dread - x
Any update Rob on your plans?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.