Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Positive sides of Goa

Positive sides of Goa

Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:42 am
A little honey

Honey Bee is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Positive sides of Goa

What is there about Goa that you still enjoy?
We enjoy the sun, and meeting people from all walks of life.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all
Default Re: Positive sides of Goa

Like you Honeybee we have made many friends over tne 12 years we have been in Goa, i enjoy the sun but the rest is history im sad to say
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

mywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Honey Bee
What is there about Goa that you still enjoy?
We enjoy the sun, and meeting people from all walks of life.
at the moment over here it is monsoon madness it usually kicks in around august time but started early this yr, the arguments in the bars are hotting up already everyone hates everyone else, be them any colour, those of us it does not effect go around with a strange smile on our faces!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mywaygoa
at the moment over here it is monsoon madness it usually kicks in around august time but started early this yr, the arguments in the bars are hotting up already everyone hates everyone else, be them any colour, those of us it does not effect go around with a strange smile on our faces!!!!!!!!!!!
Always been the same over there, cos there's really nothing to do but drink!!!!!!!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:28 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

[=poppetjay;7769845]Always been the same over there, cos there's really nothing to do but drink!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

They could get off their bums and sort out the beach by the River Princesss. Have you seen the photo's on Holiday Truths - under Beach Candolim/Sinquerim.
Shiroda's new replacement ampitheatre has disappeared, part of Taj gardens exposing pipes. Palm and Sands another casualty, even VJ has lost some of his garden - you would think he could get something done.

Sorry HB that is a negative.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

mywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by noni
[=poppetjay;7769845]Always been the same over there, cos there's really nothing to do but drink!!!!!!!
could get off their bums and sort out the beach by the River Princesss. Have you seen the photo's on Holiday Truths - under Beach Candolim/Sinquerim.
Shiroda's new replacement ampitheatre has disappeared, part of Taj gardens exposing pipes. Palm and Sands another casualty, even VJ has lost some of his garden - you would think he could get something done.

Sorry HB that is a negative.

let me get this straight, you want us that live here get off our bums and clean there beaches, they dont want us here except for 2 weeks, and we should clean there beaches to help them do that!!!!!
sorry but not a chance in hell.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:23 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

let me get this straight, you want us that live here get off our bums and clean there beaches, they dont want us here except for 2 weeks, and we should clean there beaches to help them do that!!!!!
sorry but not a chance in hell.
My dear myway, I said 'They' not YOU! all the goan fenny monsters.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:26 am

My dear myway, I said 'They' not YOU! all the goan fenny monsters.
In all fairness the beaches around candolim are cleaned every morning by the shack owners. Who are the ones that throw rubbish on the beach, you sit and watch, it is the locals and vendors. Rarely the (tweekers -sorry Hemingway) tourists.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

In all fairness the beaches around candolim are cleaned every morning by the shack owners. Who are the ones that throw rubbish on the beach, you sit and watch, it is the locals and vendors. Rarely the (tweekers -sorry Hemingway) tourists.
thank you noni, and sorry but it is the expats out here that are getting the monsoon madness not the goans, which is why i misunderstood you,
at the moment there are no shacks at all on the beach in candolim only sunnyside up that stands back, the beach at the moment is like a rubbish tip with the fishermen living in the little tent things made out of palmtrees leaving there rubbish and the domestic tourists leaving there rubbish where they drop it.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 10:00 am

thank you noni, and sorry but it is the expats out here that are getting the monsoon madness not the goans, which is why i misunderstood you,
at the moment there are no shacks at all on the beach in candolim only sunnyside up that stands back, the beach at the moment is like a rubbish tip with the fishermen living in the little tent things made out of palmtrees leaving there rubbish and the domestic tourists leaving there rubbish where they drop it.
Well that says it all doesn't it? We know who leaves the rubbish, we are safely in the UK Monsoon. Will I be taking you to AA when I come over
Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Well that says it all doesn't it? We know who leaves the rubbish, we are safely in the UK Monsoon. Will I be taking you to AA when I come over
ttttttttthank uuuuuuuuu
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

old man will become famous soon enoughold man will become famous soon enough

ttttttttthank uuuuuuuuu
To be honest, I am looking forward to going back - fed up with the cold. rain, and wind.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:53 am
Banned

jose1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Goa is finished,squalor filth dirt corruption all abound ,plus rising prices ,get out while you can ,Indians moving into previously white owned flats refusing to pay maintenance charges ,nearest refuse bin is outside the window,disaster finished gone no more
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Banyan has a spectacular aura aboutBanyan has a spectacular aura aboutBanyan has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jose1
Goa is finished,squalor filth dirt corruption all abound ,plus rising prices ,get out while you can ,Indians moving into previously white owned flats refusing to pay maintenance charges ,nearest refuse bin is outside the window,disaster finished gone no more
The place does need cleaning up big style.

You say Indians are refusing to the pay THEIR maintenance. Indians or whoever, they should not be allowed to get away with this. The grounds of the flats are surely out of bounds as are use of any facilities.

Sunglow.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Banyan has a spectacular aura aboutBanyan has a spectacular aura aboutBanyan has a spectacular aura about

Oh, as far as the window being used as a refuse bin.

Chuck it back or put it under their door, they should soon get the message!

Sunglow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.