Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

MLA Lobo accuses Tourism Minister......

MLA Lobo accuses Tourism Minister......

Old Feb 12th 2015, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default MLA Lobo accuses Tourism Minister......

The ultra pathetic MLA of Calingute, Michael Lobo, has accused the Tourism Minister Paruleker of encouraging underwear tourism along the pristine beaches of North Goa, according to an article in todays Goan Voice.Notice no mention of broken glass, which was brought to his notice by a delegation of foreign tourists
last week in the form of a petition.The dreaded source of the scourge of the Brown Underpants has been uncovered at last.My own investigations in the markets of old Bombay into the source of these grossly unfashionable articles of clothing led me to the fact they are ex-army and only 50 Rupees each....So next time your walking along the pristine beaches of North Goa and you spot a pair of soggy brown y-fronts coming towards you salute them....