GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:15 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Originally Posted by emsirrah
This morning I caught a bit of BBC world showing Sri Lankans sat outside Houses of Parliament having a demostration about something (missed that bit) asking British Government to do something to help them. They are going to continue with this until something is done.
Perhaps we (you - I will be in warmer climes ) should do this - noni take your tent up to London and start if off. J5 can come and join you when he gets back to UK (he will have nowt else to do for 2 months) and maybe someone will take notice of our plight in Goa.
Seriously though why should OUR Government help them when they don't give a rats ar*e about us.

See J5 is getting grumpy - Milwart must be playing up. Will have to find him something to do.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:42 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
See J5 is getting grumpy - Milwart must be playing up. Will have to find him something to do.
I'm not getting grumpy innit?

No Noni to play with, no Emsirrah to play with, I'm lonely! Now all I got is hot sweaty work and can see the light at the end of the tunnel, 27 days to go.....
Old Apr 7th 2009, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Vagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really niceVagatorian is just really nice

VFS =

Visitors Forego Sanity
Old Apr 7th 2009, 12:37 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny five
I'm not getting grumpy innit?

No Noni to play with, no Emsirrah to play with, I'm lonely! Now all I got is hot sweaty work and can see the light at the end of the tunnel, 27 days to go.....
Go and find some monkey's or cobra's to frighten with your banger! Why don't you try and sort out some of these invisible forms for us if you are bored.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 1:28 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

I said lonely, not bored,
Old Apr 7th 2009, 1:43 pm

I said lonely, not bored,
Ah!
Old Apr 7th 2009, 1:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by noni
Ah!
Soles!
Old Apr 7th 2009, 1:50 pm

Soles!
Off to AHAH GOA and enjoy. Take Mrs. Milwart for a treat.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:47 am
Nemesis

bellinge is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emsirrah
This morning I caught a bit of BBC world showing Sri Lankans sat outside Houses of Parliament having a demostration about something (missed that bit) asking British Government to do something to help them. They are going to continue with this until something is done.
Perhaps we (you - I will be in warmer climes ) should do this - noni take your tent up to London and start if off. J5 can come and join you when he gets back to UK (he will have nowt else to do for 2 months) and maybe someone will take notice of our plight in Goa.
Seriously though why should OUR Government help them when they don't give a rats ar*e about us.
hi ,protest was about civilians caught up in fighting in north of Sri lank---what the hell uk govt has to do with it??? knows
cheers B
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bellinge
hi ,protest was about civilians caught up in fighting in north of Sri lank---what the hell uk govt has to do with it??? knows
cheers B
Exactly what I thought! We got out of there 60 odd years ago and about the first thing they did was ban the use of English for anything important.
The reason they are protesting in London is they can get away with it and they get media coverage. Whenever we have been in Washington we have seen it near the White House for the same reason. Most Capitals would not permit it in the first place, and if they still tried it.........tears gas, baton charges and mass arrests, bloody good idea too!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Daff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura about

Exactly what I thought! We got out of there 60 odd years ago and about the first thing they did was ban the use of English for anything important.
The reason they are protesting in London is they can get away with it and they get media coverage. Whenever we have been in Washington we have seen it near the White House for the same reason. Most Capitals would not permit it in the first place, and if they still tried it.........tears gas, baton charges and mass arrests, bloody good idea too!
Well said J5. and here is some more.

Tamil protesters plan a summer of blockades outside M&S stores
The Tamil supporters who brought chaos to Westminster yesterday are planning a series of demonstrations this summer at branches of M&S.

Stores belonging to the British retail giant, which recently opened factories in Sri Lanka, face being blockaded by hundreds of students demanding a ceasefire in the civil war-torn country.

In the Daily Mail today. Found it on Mail On Line

Please note they are students - why are they not 'studying'.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Daff
Well said J5. and here is some more.

Tamil protesters plan a summer of blockades outside M&S stores
The Tamil supporters who brought chaos to Westminster yesterday are planning a series of demonstrations this summer at branches of M&S.

Stores belonging to the British retail giant, which recently opened factories in Sri Lanka, face being blockaded by hundreds of students demanding a ceasefire in the civil war-torn country.

In the Daily Mail today. Found it on Mail On Line

Please note they are students - why are they not 'studying'.
Its the Easter hols of course. Went shopping in M&S today for clothes for next October when I head back to Goa.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by k800mer
Its the Easter hols of course. Went shopping in M&S today for clothes for next October when I head back to Goa.
Good thing about Easter is there's less traffic so getting to work is much easier.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by powerhouse
Good thing about Easter is there's less traffic so getting to work is much easier.
Still seems a lot of traffic between Siolim and Cando-lilly-onium?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough

Still seems a lot of traffic between Siolim and Cando-lilly-onium?
I'm in New barnet ( nth London) and that's much quiter than normal, my daughter works in Holloway and the journey is taking a good 10 minutes less than normal.

I shall be adding to the traffic congestion in Candolim from next Wednesday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.