GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old Jul 8th 2013, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Hopefully not anything to do with the Pakistani hacker that has taken down Goan Governments web site!!!!

Never seen so many peepers and doesn`t add up with those that have viewed the freezing of bank accounts.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:03 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's really spooky
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:56 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

85 now wonder what Sue Admin has to say!
Old Jul 9th 2013, 2:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
85 now wonder what Sue Admin has to say!
Maybe the Goa forum was mentioned somewhere and people have come for a looksee.

I told you, it's all the riveting posts in this section drawing them in
Old Jul 9th 2013, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sue

But Sue there is nothing riveting at the mo apart from the AXIS bank thing.

And as I said before the figures just don`t add up!!
Old Jul 9th 2013, 4:27 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue

but we must convert them to the real Goa.
not the wonderful "airy fairy" place we knew for 6 years before we became property owners, "residents" with our little pink books and 5 year visa's !!!
Old Jul 10th 2013, 4:20 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msj5
But Sue there is nothing riveting at the mo apart from the AXIS bank thing.
But Noni and Dread are always riveting
Old Jul 10th 2013, 11:53 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakedbean
But Noni and Dread are always riveting
Aw Thanks BB....you say the nicest things.

Dread - x
Old Jul 13th 2013, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Open question:
is this really a discussion forum or just a criticise India Forum? I know there is plenty to criticise about India but is that all there is?

What could be described as racist views,
" Attitudes of Indian, Pakistani men are all disgusting, Asian men need bringing into this century-----most of them"
'Indian women' need to be brought into this century.

A song written by a BNP member about UK immigrants is praised!!!!!?

Positive posts are apparently taboo and can be met with ridicule and insult.
Even the thread on Indian culture turned into description of books by Brits about the Raj.

I happen to know many expats do not have these views, where are you all?
Join in, not just peep.
Old Jul 13th 2013, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Bipat
Open question:
is this really a discussion forum or just a criticise India Forum? I know there is plenty to criticise about India but is that all there is?

" Attitudes of Indian, Pakistani men are all disgusting, Asian men need bringing into this century-----most of them"

Even the thread on Indian culture turned into description of books by Brits about the Raj.

Join in, not just peep.
It is a discussion Forum.
Where are the positive posts, it is up to members to put their thoughts forward.
I find it offensive that you suggest that
" What could be described as racist views,

are racist - you cannot get away from the truth.
Old Jul 13th 2013, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
It is a discussion Forum.
Where are the positive posts, it is up to members to put their thoughts forward.
I find it offensive that you suggest that
" What could be described as racist views,

are racist - you cannot get away from the truth.
Do you not see Noni, that to believe it to be the truth, that attitudes of "Asian" men are all disgusting, that this applys to MOST "Asian" men is in the very least profoundly insulting.
I certainly find it insulting on behalf of parent, grandfathers, uncles, great uncles, cousin brothers, brothers, neighbours, friends etc. etc.
What about my son, is he one of your disgusting "Asians"?

On a different note, am using the computer for such a long time as sending multi emails to manager and assistant manager of OH bank, they are both women and not that competent. (That doesn't mean all female bank managers are incompetent!!!!!)
Old Jul 13th 2013, 11:50 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Cool Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Open question:

Join in, not just peep.

I think that you take a bit of flak on this forum Bipat - some of it justified & some of it a bit OTT - too personal IMHO - not that it's of any consequence but I've not liked the odd thing that you've said but I like to have my say, move on & let bygones be bygones.

Now I don't know if you've got out the wrong side of bed this morning but the above post is just like picking at a not quite healed scab & making it bleed again - I.e. no need, leave it alone, what's it going to achieve - its a nice sunny warm day-go sit in the garden & enjoy it.

There's good & bad in every creed & colour - some races have more progressive & up to date attitudes to male & female equality - some don't! It's the way of the world & you can't change it.

Opinions are like arseholes, we've all got one, we're all entitled to one - it doesn't make it right & it doesn't make it the same as the next persons.

Regards

H.
Old Jul 13th 2013, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by hemingway
I think that you take a bit of flak on this forum Bipat - some of it justified & some of it a bit OTT - too personal IMHO - not that it's of any consequence but I've not liked the odd thing that you've said but I like to have my say, move on & let bygones be bygones.

Now I don't know if you've got out the wrong side of bed this morning but the above post is just like picking at a not quite healed scab & making it bleed again - I.e. no need, leave it alone, what's it going to achieve - its a nice sunny warm day-go sit in the garden & enjoy it.

There's good & bad in every creed & colour - some races have more progressive & up to date attitudes to male & female equality - some don't! It's the way of the world & you can't change it.

Opinions are like arseholes, we've all got one, we're all entitled to one - it doesn't make it right & it doesn't make it the same as the next persons.

Regards

H.
No, but went to bed on the wrong side, after last night's newspaper thread's little gems. "Indians and Pakistanis all the same, Asians".

So you also think as a "race" they all have non progressive attitudes to women?

I can assure you that all girls in our family are expected to graduate and be successful. (Too much pressure on some).

At least I think it quite permissable to stand up for family if they are insulted. Even if they are disgusting "Asians". Would you not defend your wife?

Certainly agree with you I should let it go, it is not possible to change peoples fixed views. Any tips on how to get cured of the addiction of reading this forum?
Old Jul 13th 2013, 1:00 pm

No, but went to bed on the wrong side, after last night's newspaper thread's little gems. "Indians and Pakistanis all the same, Asians".

I can assure you that all girls in our family are expected to graduate and be successful. (Too much pressure on some).

At least I think it quite permissable to stand up for family if they are insulted. Even if they are disgusting "Asians". Would you not defend your wife?

Certainly agree with you I should let it go, it is not possible to change peoples fixed views. Any tips on how to get cured of the addiction of reading this forum?
Hem talks a lot of sense - Bipat you only see things from YOUR families/friends/servants ways and points of view. Can't win, whatever, I call brown people (suppose that is wrong) Asians, Indians etc. etc. I take great exception to being called racist. Many Indians in Goa are much more racist than us white people

Hem - had to come back in from the garden now over 30' an airshow going on overhead. Vulvan bombers, red arrows, wing walkers. tornados
so peaceful. It must be the heat making people irritable.
Think I will pour a and
Old Jul 13th 2013, 1:13 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Cool Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Twisting things again Bipat - I neither read nor posted in respect of your so called little gems last night.

My comment was an accurate generalisation - nothing more. Some races DO have a more progressive attitude towards female equality than others - that's a fact & I did not refer to india or Pakistan.

As for curing an addiction to this forum, when I don't like it or when it pi**es me off, I don't bother with it for a while - try the same, it works. . . . . . . .(not having a pop - genuine advice).

H.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.