Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Good schools between Panjim and Varca

Good schools between Panjim and Varca

Old Oct 4th 2013, 7:33 am
Just Joined

kali22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good schools between Panjim and Varca

Hi,

We are moving in february with our 3 childrens (6 months, 4 and 6 years)
and I am wondering which school is the best ?

Here there are going to a waldorf steiner school and we love it, I saw that there is one in vasco de gama called KAL school, do you know ?

and what about sunshine school, does any one knows it ?

We are more looking for an alternative school....our children doesn't speak english and they don't write and read yet but I have heard that the indian system is hard...

Thanks for your comments and help !!!
Old Oct 4th 2013, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good schools between Panjim and Varca

Originally Posted by kali22
Hi,

We are moving in february with our 3 childrens (6 months, 4 and 6 years)
and I am wondering which school is the best ?

Here there are going to a waldorf steiner school and we love it, I saw that there is one in vasco de gama called KAL school, do you know ?

and what about sunshine school, does any one knows it ?

We are more looking for an alternative school....our children doesn't speak english and they don't write and read yet but I have heard that the indian system is hard...

Thanks for your comments and help !!!

Hello, unable to help specifically, as the local relatives we have in Goa send their children to ordinary Indian private schools.

You are right an international style school will be preferable as most Indian schools are more rigorous and begin some reading and writing at 3-4 years, also many will start learning English as toddlers along with local language. Your six year old might find it difficult.
Where are you based? what language do your children speak?

I think you might find more useful information on the 'India Mike' Forum as many regular posters on this Forum tend to be of an older age group with grown up children.
B.