GOA - Buyer Beware!

Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

Daff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: GOA - Buyer Beware!

[QUOTE=Goacrazy56;6649373]Read the reply I got back from the foreign Secretary department after writing to him but are they prepared to do anything I don't think so though they have mentioned there concern,Interesting.[I]They also sent me a an attachment with a list of lawers none of them in Goa if anyone needs one.[/I]

The last paragraph is interesting. The last list we got from the FO quite recently contained SEVERAL advocates in Goa. Wonder why they removed them from the list?????
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:16 am
Just Joined

gooner1971 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Daff;6650241]
Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
Read the reply I got back from the foreign Secretary department after writing to him but are they prepared to do anything I don't think so though they have mentioned there concern,Interesting.[I]They also sent me a an attachment with a list of lawers none of them in Goa if anyone needs one.[/I]

The last paragraph is interesting. The last list we got from the FO quite recently contained SEVERAL advocates in Goa. Wonder why they removed them from the list?????
Hi Daff,

I would be interested in that list, if you could send it over,
[email protected]

many thanks
scott
Old Aug 6th 2008, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

babu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nice

Hi Daff,

Likewise, I'd be interested in that list. If you don't want to post it, pm me if that's okay?

Thanks
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:46 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Babu are you interested in the list Daff has with Goan lawers or the new list I was sent along with responce to my letter I wrote to the foreign secretary yesterday.
The list I was sent don't have any Goan lawers on it they are all out of the state of Goa.i wonder why.My posting is on the previous page with his responce
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

Is there life after death???? article in the Herald yesterday, two lawyers!!!!!and 7 residents ofTanshi-Loliem have been accused of forging the thumb impression of a dead person to secure a deal for sale of land of 10 lakh square metres!!!!!!!sale went through 17 months after his death.
only in India....
Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future

Hi PJ

Just tried searching for the "land deal" but could "only" find something in the Navhind Times from 20 July ref Annapaula-Saligao, is this the same or a different one

Any info on the Advocates involved ?:curse:

Wonder if these Advs were the ones removed from our FCO's list ?

K-C
Old Aug 7th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

babu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
Babu are you interested in the list Daff has with Goan lawers or the new list I was sent along with responce to my letter I wrote to the foreign secretary yesterday.
The list I was sent don't have any Goan lawers on it they are all out of the state of Goa.i wonder why.My posting is on the previous page with his responce
I'd be iterested in the full letter and your list of non Goan lawyers.

David Miliband has not even issued me an automated email reply. I sent the same e mail to both his South Shields constituency office, and the Foreign Office. Perhaps they're too busy working up their careers and salaries, plotting for Gordon Brown's job?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kan-conned
Hi PJ

Just tried searching for the "land deal" but could "only" find something in the Navhind Times from 20 July ref Annapaula-Saligao, is this the same or a different one

K-C
Hi KC
advocates involved in this case are named as Vijay Gaykar and Narayan Dessai, this deal started in 2006 they learnt whilst executing the sale deed one of the owners had expired in 2005 so they got a person to inpersonate the dead guy and used his thumb prints and signature and the deed went through.the whole scam was exposed by an heir to the property!!!!!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of

Hi PJ

K-C
this is just one of the thousands of fraudulent property cases. The Goa courts are full with litigation generating millions for lawyers with exactly the same circumstances. It's like being mugged by a doctor on his smoke break, and then being seen in emergency room by him for treatment. FN pensions and savings are now the long term earnings for these crooks whilst in the past it was the overseas Goans who were ripped off in the same way.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

1s.cowell is an unknown quantity at this point

"Is there life after death???? article in the Herald yesterday, two lawyers!!!!!and 7 residents ofTanshi-Loliem have been accused of forging the thumb impression of a dead person to secure a deal for sale of land of 10 lakh square metres!!!!!!!sale went through 17 months after his death.
only in India...."

"advocates involved in this case are named as Vijay Gaykar and Narayan Dessai, this deal started in 2006 they learnt whilst executing the sale deed one of the owners had expired in 2005 so they got a person to inpersonate the dead guy and used his thumb prints and signature and the deed went through.the whole scam was exposed by an heir to the property!!!!!"

Is the above worth a concentrated effort to the media to further expose the SH 1t that TRULY is TODAYS Goa ?:curse:
Old Aug 8th 2008, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of

Is it worth a concentrated effort? yes, but it will only be truly effective if the 'concentrated effort' was in Goa on Goan soil by Goans themselves. Instead, the concentrated effort there is to avoid all responsibility and duty at every level...banks, lawyers, estate agents, builders,material suppliers, taxi drivers,hotel owners,police, politicos, officials,friends, relatives,villagers,town planners,architects,essential service providers,hospitals,medicos,scientists,environment alists, the lot. They will change the rules, move the goal posts just at the point when you are about to be entitled to what you have paid for. Forget about Goa. It deserves the lunatic ex army ruskies who will never resort to emails and lawsuits to get what they feel they are entitled to. Give it 2-3 years and Goans will be begging Brit FNs to return and fight the ruskies out of Goa on their behalf.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 3:21 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babu1
I'd be iterested in the full letter and your list of non Goan lawyers.

David Miliband has not even issued me an automated email reply. I sent the same e mail to both his South Shields constituency office, and the Foreign Office. Perhaps they're too busy working up their careers and salaries, plotting for Gordon Brown's job?
Surprise, Surprise, now Miliband is looking for voters, he has at last replied to my emails. - More or less the same as Daff except not giving Advocates.

Asked the RBI did we need permission to sell from them - they referred me to their website. Master Circulars of Foreign Investment Exchange dated 1/7/2008. http://www.rbi.org.in unfortunately I cannot find it.

Even they cannot give a simple answer!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future
Question Re: GOA - Buyer Beware!

As our lousy government has not taken a blind bit of notice of the E petition set up earlier this year(see below) does anyone have any thoughts on printing off the petition/names(233 to date) and sending it to India's central government together maybe with something off the expats website ?

(May be a good time to "hit" the Indian Gov with that report about tourism recently being published in the Times of India ?)

"We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Intervene to stop the Goan government from confiscating our properties !. More details"
Old Aug 9th 2008, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Go for it KC you've got my support, for sure it will be central government bailing goa out when the sh.. hits the fan here.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:11 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

As our lousy government has not taken a blind bit of notice of the E petition set up earlier this year(see below) does anyone have any thoughts on printing off the petition/names(233 to date) and sending it to India's central government together maybe with something off the expats website ?

(May be a good time to "hit" the Indian Gov with that report about tourism recently being published in the Times of India ?)

"We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Intervene to stop the Goan government from confiscating our properties !. More details"
Im in support of this Kan-conned I signed the petition and I think we should go for it strike while the iron is hot. Millband is not going to do anything,our Government are not going to step in.
So while Goa is in the news, now is the time I think to hit the Indian Government with exactly what is going on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.