British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Goa (https://britishexpats.com/forum/goa-170/)
-   -   In To-day's Newspapers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/goa-170/days-newspapers-558924/)

noni Jan 12th 2009 4:05 am

Re: In To-day's Newspapers

Originally Posted by p3rdes1 (Post 7156619)
moan moan moan. Excuse me for rattling my cage, sorry masters. I should be more obedient. You guys are not offensive at all. Its always somebody else.
No bl**dy wonder the Goans prefer the Russians.
Send your sympathies to Prince Harry.
Why is everyone picking on him? He hasn't done or said anything wrong has he?
The whole world is conspiring against you.
Go and make your case to to an institutionally racist police force (by their own admission). They'll be all ears. :beer::thumbsup::p

:rofl::rofl::rofl: don't know if it is spelt right but Parios to you:rofl:

ContessaQ Jan 12th 2009 4:28 am

Originally Posted by p3rdes1 (Post 7157045)
had girlfriends not have & nobody said had together. The chips are on your shoulders. people like you think you own the world. Get real.

Two white friends who came to India with me. Not only have two white friends. You the ones who are gripping and up in arms about the way you been treated over there. My point was that not everybody over here is treated the the same way you would like to be over there.

Enjoy. Carry on with your cheap jibes. There's plenty of others over here and in Goa with a better level of conversation. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

you wanna make ya mind up where u live matey...some posts u say here and then this post u say there...so where are u, sunny derby or goa?

noni Jan 12th 2009 4:34 am

Originally Posted by ContessaQ (Post 7157294)
you wanna make ya mind up where u live matey...some posts u say here and then this post u say there...so where are u, sunny derby or goa?

:thumbsup::thumbsup: with you all the way!!!.
Another Troll or delinquent have them in every country in the world.
Am enjoying my 6 months here, hope I do not meet people like this.

Enfield was a true gent and I will miss his so much, also Remy, Kanconned,

Thatman, Johnny five, etc. people like you give us the will to stay and fight for our rights. Good night all:wub:

ContessaQ Jan 12th 2009 4:39 am

ni ni noni , sleep well:)

p3rdes1 Jan 12th 2009 5:59 am

Originally Posted by ContessaQ (Post 7157294)

Sunny Derby it is. Havn't said i live in Goa. Not on state benefits either. Only the one wife i'm afraid.

Must be your superior intellectual reasoning providing you with this information.

Anyhow i've had enough of this thread, and i know the feeling is mutual.

I wish you all well in Goa and hope you can settle their should you wish to do so. If it comes to it, my vote will be with the foreigners in their right to buy property and reside. Part of Goa's appeal is because of the diversity of people who go there. In short it wouldn't be half as good if foreigners weren't there.

Mitzyboy Jan 12th 2009 6:07 am

Originally Posted by p3rdes1 (Post 7157690)
Sunny Derby it is. Havn't said i live in Goa. Not on state benefits either. Only the one wife i'm afraid.

Must be your superior intellectual reasoning providing you with this information.

Why so aggressive ... calm ..... calm ..... calm :D

p3rdes1 Jan 12th 2009 6:20 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 7157731)
Why so aggressive ... calm ..... calm ..... calm :D

Point taken.:)

poppetjay Jan 12th 2009 1:17 pm

Well so much for "In todays newspapers"
Feel we've been down this road before with J5 best friend!!!! and a few others, Love Contessa's name for our new friend love that expression!!!! says it all.
Now after the letting of steam do you think he'll?she let us get back to the matters in hand and discuss the news??????
Because I for one i'm sick of his/her comments. TIT!!!!!!

ContessaQ Jan 12th 2009 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by poppetjay (Post 7159614)
Well so much for "In todays newspapers"
Feel we've been down this road before with J5 best friend!!!! and a few others, Love Contessa's name for our new friend love that expression!!!! says it all.
Now after the letting of steam do you think he'll?she let us get back to the matters in hand and discuss the news??????
Because I for one i'm sick of his/her comments. TIT!!!!!!

one of my fave put downs, short and succinct ;)

hemingway Jan 12th 2009 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by ContessaQ (Post 7159878)
one of my fave put downs, short and succinct ;)

;);) - well I think it's disrespectful to tits, which are two of my favourite things:

Useful

Nice to look at at

Nice to touch

Nice to cuddle up to when it's cold

I certainly doubt p3rdes1 is any of these things!

(& much, much more - all of which would get this post pulled, if it isn't going to be already).

Regards

Hemingway

P.S. - This a light hearted J O K E for anyone thinking of getting offended. If you want to get offended & think of me as a 'tit' obsessed male chauvanist pig - go ahead, I ain't too bothered. :eek::eek:

thatman Jan 18th 2009 1:07 pm

At last the truth it out re tourism in Goa. The article in www.goanvoice.org.uk states -

Monday 19 Jan, 2009
Tourists numbers to Goa drop by over 50%

hemingway Jan 19th 2009 5:52 am

Click on the link below & have a look at the story in the Times of India:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/G...ow/3998322.cms

They've got to be having a laugh, especially by not specifying which tourists (Indian of Foreigners) - we've all seen groups of Indians at the back of the beach with the food & drink they've brought, then when they leave, they leave all the garbage behind - I can really see them being fined for this,not!

As a foreign 'dreg' - according to the newspapers etc, I spend my days at the shacks, so I've really don't leave any garbage anywhere - no fine for me then - don't bet on it!

Regards

Hemingway.

Daff Jan 19th 2009 7:19 am

Originally Posted by hemingway (Post 7188182)
Click on the link below & have a look at the story in the Times of India:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/G...ow/3998322.cms

They've got to be having a laugh, especially by not specifying which tourists (Indian of Foreigners) - we've all seen groups of Indians at the back of the beach with the food & drink they've brought, then when they leave, they leave all the garbage behind - I can really see them being fined for this,not!

As a foreign 'dreg' - according to the newspapers etc, I spend my days at the shacks, so I've really don't leave any garbage anywhere - no fine for me then - don't bet on it!

Regards

Hemingway.

"Goa is beautiful and clean, and that's what we appreciate about this place," says Harish Kothawale, a tourist from Mumbai at the Calangute beach."
Ahem, which Goa is this gentleman visiting. We thought there was only one but seems we are wrong, there must be 2!!:confused:

emsirrah Jan 19th 2009 1:12 pm

Did he bring his guide dog with him :D

When we go to Mumbai we always comment on how much cleaner it is than Goa.

Came out of Bardez Bazaar on Saturday just as the kids were coming out of school - the people there have put a large wheelie bin outside and I must say all the children (except one) who were buying sweets put the wrappers into it. The one who threw his chocolate wrapper into the street soon picked it up when I went over and spoke to him.

Return of Santan Jan 19th 2009 6:40 pm

From The Herald today !

"I have read over the past few years about the Goan government’s heavy-handed attitude to those Brits who have legally bought property in Goa.
It will come as no surprise that this heavy-handed attitude has reached the corridors of power at Westminster, London. The UK, like most countries, is suffering from recession and is looking for ways to save money. Obviously, cutting aid packages can be a direct source of savings, and any country that appears not to be giving UK citizens a fair deal will find its aid packages affected.
Consider the fact the UK has promised India an aid package of £825 million over the next three years and ask yourself whether you would review aid to a country that is effectively bullying its expat citizens into submission?
I live not too far away from the corridors of power and, believe me, the UK needs to save money!"

Have our screams,rants and cries for help been heard ?:eek:

K-C