Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

In To-day's Newspapers

In To-day's Newspapers

Old Jun 15th 2011, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In To-day's Newspapers

Originally Posted by noni

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13759916

Equally disgusting wouldn't you say so why not choose this item for 'To-day's Newspapers'? oh, of course, he is not 'Asian' or 'Moslem'.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 10:34 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bipat

Equally disgusting wouldn't you say so why not choose this item for 'To-day's Newspapers'? oh, of course, he is not 'Asian' or 'Moslem'.
I see your point - I thought I had put them both on - the teacher in fact makes me more sick.:curse::curse::embarrassed_smile :
Old Jun 15th 2011, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
I see your point - I thought I had put them both on - the teacher in fact makes me more sick.:curse::curse::embarrassed_smile :
Thank you Noni. Faith in the Forum restored. As you say those poor little girls in their reading class; how could it go on for 5 years? The school also has some questions to answer.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Heidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really nice

Unfair - perhaps he hadn't read it !!
Old Jun 15th 2011, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Heidigirl
Unfair - perhaps he hadn't read it !!
Heidi I am not quite sure of your post, the 'he' in my post referred to the 'teacher paedophile' . Noni has explained in her above post that she had intended to post both cases.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Heidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really nice

Heidi I am not quite sure of your post, the 'he' in my post referred to the 'teacher paedophile' . Noni has explained in her above post that she had intended to post both cases.
Apologies - she. I just didn't like that you had implied that Noni had not posted the other one as he was 'not asian or muslim'. It could have been perhaps Noni hadn't seen that article.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Heidigirl
Apologies - she. I just didn't like that you had implied that Noni had not posted the other one as he was 'not asian or muslim'. It could have been perhaps Noni hadn't seen that article.
Heidi I don't like the frequent posts over the last year by several posters which seem to target Asians/Moslems/immigrants at any opportunity I make no apology for this.
This particular case was spread over all newspapers and TV news, it was one of the most awful cases the police had had to deal with.
Noni has explained and I quite understand what she has said.
After all Noni has previously mentioned granddaughters and this case must have sent a shiver of fear down the spines of every parent and grandparent who think that their little girls are safe in school.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

Heidi I don't like the frequent posts over the last year by several posters which seem to target Asians/Moslems/immigrants at any opportunity I make no apology for this.
This particular case was spread over all newspapers and TV news, it was one of the most awful cases the police had had to deal with.
After all Noni has previously mentioned granddaughters and this case must have sent a shiver of fear down the spines of every parent and grandparent who think that their little girls are safe in school.
And I don't like people assuming that something has been said/not said because of a person's gender/race/sexual preference. And I make no apology for that. But really don't want to get into anything Bipat.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 2:32 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Quite right I have two daughters, two granddaughters, and three little boys, if any dirty old man touched them, I would not be responsible for my actions, they would definitely be missing a body part.:curse::curse:

In all fairness to the Goans, if any indian tries to take photo's of children on the beach, or loiters around them, they are soon sent away with a flea in their ears.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 9:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ztbZai7yM
Video: 52 students hospitalized in Goa after a lizard was discovered in their meal

Church revives tourist behavior code
http://www.cathnewsindia.com/2011/06...behavior-code/
Old Jun 15th 2011, 9:55 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Noni. Faith in the Forum restored. As you say those poor little girls in their reading class; how could it go on for 5 years? The school also has some questions to answer.
So where is the relevance of this case to Goa, India or Asia in general?

Why all this bl**dy fuss because Noni didnt mention it?

Its got s*d all to do with this forum.

The other issue, regarding Asian men grooming young girls for sex had an acceptable level of relevance, especially with the ongoing debate as to whether groups of men only Indian tourists in Goa are total perverts or just unable to control their carnal urges.........

Following this principle of what should take priority in the "In today's newspapers" forum, I will expect to see comments on Greek rapists, Turkish pimps, Outer Mongolian voyeurs, and Peruvian paedophiles.....well they will probably end up in Goa eventually.

Old Jun 15th 2011, 11:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by johnny five

The other issue, regarding Asian men grooming young girls for sex had an acceptable level of relevance, especially with the ongoing debate as to whether groups of men only Indian tourists in Goa are total perverts or just unable to control their carnal urges.........

Following this principle of what should take priority in the "In today's newspapers" forum, I will expect to see comments on Greek rapists, Turkish pimps, Outer Mongolian voyeurs, and Peruvian paedophiles.....well they will probably end up in Goa eventually.

J5 Many of the posts on this thread have nothing to do with Goan expats, eg. The queens horse injured, asylum seekers etc. They are thought to be of interest I presume.
These two particular cases on the same day neither was relevant. My question was why choose one and not the other.
Noni has said that she had intended to post both cases.. End of Story!

How is a case (still being considered) of Moslem men in London (are they Indian? you profess to being the expert), particularly relevant to behaviour in Goa apart from the fact that they are described as 'Asian' and which if you remember was my original point.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

oktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by johnny five

you missed british paedophiles in your list seems he's been to india already

Last edited by oktata; Jun 15th 2011 at 11:52 pm.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

oktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by oktata
you missed british paedophiles in your list seems he's been to india already
Goa to be precise - which makes it even more relevant to this thread (for the benefit of those who think this thread is after all goa / india /specific which obviously its not going by many of the earlier posts contained in this thread ).
sexually abusing a 9 year old impoverished child stricken girl ! SHAMEFUL

Last edited by oktata; Jun 16th 2011 at 4:59 am.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by oktata
Goa to be precise - which makes it even more relevant to this thread (for the benefit of those who think this thread is after all goa / india /specific which obviously its not going by many of the earlier posts contained in this thread ).
sexually abusing a 9 year old impoverished child stricken girl ! SHAMEFUL
We can put what we like that is in the World News Papers on this thread. The Goa Forum is not only for GOA - just look at BE's other Forums. Many of our BE members living in Goa do not read the UK daily papers. I only quote the Daily Mail, as it is the easiest/quickest to access.

p.s. what do you think of Ryan Giggs lock up your wives if he comes to Goa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.