Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Cheapest Place To Sleep?

Cheapest Place To Sleep?

Old Nov 28th 2016, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

Anthonydenny01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Cheapest Place To Sleep?

Hello, I'm thinking about moving to goa for 6months to a year and was wandering how I would go about finding the absolute cheapest place to stay, as long as it has a plug socket and a bed as I will be out all day everyday and will only be used to rest

Also if any one has ultra budget tips or if anyone knows the typical budget needed for 6 months
Old Nov 30th 2016, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

jcbrum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cheapest Place To Sleep?

[QUOTE=Anthonydenny01;12116572]Hello, I'm thinking about moving to goa for 6months to a year and was wandering how I would go about finding the absolute cheapest place to stay, as long as it has a plug socket and a bed as I will be out all day everyday and will only be used to rest

Also if any one has ultra budget tips or if anyone knows the typical budget needed for 6 months[/QU

It all depends on what sort of budget you are looking at !