Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Job in Luxembourg

Job in Luxembourg

Old Mar 5th 2018, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

Mgmans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job in Luxembourg

Has anyone here heard of the company called Serbska Svaya? They propose mason work in Luxembourg and France.
Old Mar 5th 2018, 5:02 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job in Luxembourg

Originally Posted by Mgmans
Has anyone here heard of the company called Serbska Svaya? They propose mason work in Luxembourg and France.
This is the dedicated Germany forum. It might be better to post either in the general Europe section below (for Luxembourg) or in the France forum above.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 5:28 am
Just Joined

Mgmans is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dmu
This is the dedicated Germany forum. It might be better to post either in the general Europe section below (for Luxembourg) or in the France forum above.
Thnks
done
Old Mar 6th 2018, 5:55 am
Just Joined

Stanislav is an unknown quantity at this point

I worked for the company on the US air force hangar construction in Germany. They pay quite well. The sea is obsessed with safety in the workplace. I saw a guy who was fired right away after spotting without hardhat and one without special boots. I don't know why they don't have own website. Maybe the reason is that the rains of the company are grown men or so to say old. If have the grasp of the language go ahead. The company links across all the Europe. Though there's something foggy about them. From all I've seen they ok.
Old Mar 7th 2018, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stanislav
I worked for the company on the US air force hangar construction in Germany. They pay quite well. The sea is obsessed with safety in the workplace. I saw a guy who was fired right away after spotting without hardhat and one without special boots. I don't know why they don't have own website. Maybe the reason is that the rains of the company are grown men or so to say old. If have the grasp of the language go ahead. The company links across all the Europe. Though there's something foggy about them. From all I've seen they ok.
Are they contractors or are they just recruiting workers for a contractor?
Old Mar 14th 2018, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

JackieTrade is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, they are contractors themselves, so you employing straight to them. They've got not very typical work conditions, sometimes too strict, especially with safety on contraction yard, but salary is decent and always on time, management is always straight talking with you and i'm good with it. But not everyone is okay with it - young guys sometimes can't handle tough discipline, so it's up to you.
Old May 14th 2019, 3:17 pm
Just Joined

Uniem is an unknown quantity at this point

As it was already mentioned, the pay well at Svaya and I also like the conditions since they go for the safety measures.
You'll need to work with people around 50.
They really try to convey a certain strict discipline, I'm okay with that since I've seen no incidents for the time I've been working with them.