British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Germany (https://britishexpats.com/forum/germany-134/)
-   -   Job in Luxembourg (https://britishexpats.com/forum/germany-134/job-luxembourg-910014/)

Mgmans Mar 5th 2018 1:03 pm

Job in Luxembourg

Has anyone here heard of the company called Serbska Svaya? They propose mason work in Luxembourg and France.

dmu Mar 5th 2018 5:02 pm

Re: Job in Luxembourg

Originally Posted by Mgmans (Post 12456462)
Has anyone here heard of the company called Serbska Svaya? They propose mason work in Luxembourg and France.

This is the dedicated Germany forum. It might be better to post either in the general Europe section below (for Luxembourg) or in the France forum above.

Mgmans Mar 6th 2018 5:28 am

Originally Posted by dmu (Post 12456632)
This is the dedicated Germany forum. It might be better to post either in the general Europe section below (for Luxembourg) or in the France forum above.

Thnks
done

Stanislav Mar 6th 2018 5:55 am

I worked for the company on the US air force hangar construction in Germany. They pay quite well. The sea is obsessed with safety in the workplace. I saw a guy who was fired right away after spotting without hardhat and one without special boots. I don't know why they don't have own website. Maybe the reason is that the rains of the company are grown men or so to say old. If have the grasp of the language go ahead. The company links across all the Europe. Though there's something foggy about them. From all I've seen they ok.

Thairetired2016 Mar 7th 2018 3:00 am

Originally Posted by Stanislav (Post 12456951)
I worked for the company on the US air force hangar construction in Germany. They pay quite well. The sea is obsessed with safety in the workplace. I saw a guy who was fired right away after spotting without hardhat and one without special boots. I don't know why they don't have own website. Maybe the reason is that the rains of the company are grown men or so to say old. If have the grasp of the language go ahead. The company links across all the Europe. Though there's something foggy about them. From all I've seen they ok.

Are they contractors or are they just recruiting workers for a contractor?

JackieTrade Mar 14th 2018 1:43 pm

Yes, they are contractors themselves, so you employing straight to them. They've got not very typical work conditions, sometimes too strict, especially with safety on contraction yard, but salary is decent and always on time, management is always straight talking with you and i'm good with it. But not everyone is okay with it - young guys sometimes can't handle tough discipline, so it's up to you.

Uniem May 14th 2019 3:17 pm

As it was already mentioned, the pay well at Svaya and I also like the conditions since they go for the safety measures.
You'll need to work with people around 50.
They really try to convey a certain strict discipline, I'm okay with that since I've seen no incidents for the time I've been working with them.