Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

I am searching for my friend Melanie

I am searching for my friend Melanie

Old Apr 3rd 2019, 7:43 pm
Banned

Magmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond repute
Post I am searching for my friend Melanie

I wish to explain why i joined here. I am searching for my friend, Her name is Melanie. we met on a Brittish tv forum She is a Brittish expat and she is living in Lover Saxony Germany , In Celle near Frankfurt. )according to her own description) she is a stuardesse . th she is a good and kind person originaly from London,10 months ago she stopped apearing on the forum. we newer found out what happened. this might be unappropriate. but i am desperate to know what happened to my forum friend. she is a good friend and a true friend, if any of you knows her, I would appreciate any information. I am not in the best of health and would like to know if my friend is all right. Thank you.
Old Apr 4th 2019, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am searching for my friend Melanie

Originally Posted by Magmax
I wish to explain why i joined here. I am searching for my friend, Her name is Melanie. we met on a Brittish tv forum She is a Brittish expat and she is living in Lover Saxony Germany , In Celle near Frankfurt. )according to her own description) she is a stuardesse . th she is a good and kind person originaly from London,10 months ago she stopped apearing on the forum. we newer found out what happened. this might be unappropriate. but i am desperate to know what happened to my forum friend. she is a good friend and a true friend, if any of you knows her, I would appreciate any information. I am not in the best of health and would like to know if my friend is all right. Thank you.
Do you know which airline she works for as a stewardesse? You could enquire from there.
Did you post your question on the forum where you met?
It will not be easy to find your friend with the few details you have.
Old Apr 4th 2019, 3:07 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Unless there's another town of that name in Germany, Celle is rathermore near Hannover?
Have you tried das Telefonbuch, entering her full name and Celle? or possibly searched on Facebook? As said, other friends on your forum might have kept in touch with her and can keep you updated.
P.S. I was also going to suggest asking on a dedicated Germany forum, and saw that you already have! I don't know whether you have to be a member of Facebook to make a search. If not, and you're willing to give her surname, some one can look for you.
Old Apr 4th 2019, 3:37 pm
Banned

Magmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond repute

Hello yes iknow the name of the airline i will try to enquire there. I asked a member who is a admin publisher- he said he did not know anything- thank you for your help and advice.
Old Apr 4th 2019, 3:57 pm
Banned

Post Re: I am searching for my friend Melanie

Hello Yes you are right Celle is near Hannover not Frankfurt. my mistake. I tried a local forum still no luck. I am a bit old fashion and dont use social media. You have to be a member to search Facebook. Thank you for all the help and advice.
Old Apr 5th 2019, 12:09 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of people don't necessarily want to be found by internet friends. It would be very upsetting to me if someone enquired with my workplace and was given my information. I would hope the airlines would have a policy of not providing cabin crew details to "friends".
Old Apr 5th 2019, 1:48 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I would hope the airlines would have a policy of not providing cabin crew details to "friends".
I would expect they should and have. Most all companies wound not give out personal info willy nilly. The more usual way is just as per the Salvation Army Family Search protocol. The person doing the search leaves contact details with < insert company, place, address , other > . It is then up to the person being searched for as to whether they initiate contact or not.
Old Apr 5th 2019, 12:12 pm
Banned

Offcourse they do not give such information you can only buy airplane tickets via airline. and i was a true friend to Melanie and not a "friend" as you stated but newermind . Bevs nice to meet you. Thank you for the advice.
Old Apr 6th 2019, 4:04 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Offcourse they do not give such information you can only buy airplane tickets via airline.
You can write to the HR department of the airline concerned with your contact details. Nothing to lose by doing that.

Old Apr 6th 2019, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
You can write to the HR department of the airline concerned with your contact details. Nothing to lose by doing that.
The airline may not give you the information but may tell your friend about you enquiring. If she wants to get in touch she will. Or she may not want to continue the contact?
Btw, nowadays a "stewardess" is called cabin attendant.
Old Apr 6th 2019, 12:48 pm
Banned

YOu are righr i could try to do thank you for all the help and the advices I realy apreciate it folks if you dont mind me calling you that. maybe fiends would be a better word? She is like that you know. always friendly and helpull that is way i miss her so much. Thank you once again.
Old Apr 7th 2019, 8:05 pm
Banned

Still no sucsses.