Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Brexit: What Happens? Any Facts?

Brexit: What Happens? Any Facts?

Old Feb 13th 2018, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brexit: What Happens? Any Facts?

To this day people routinely assume that I am some kind of retired spook because I was in West Berlin for a year. Speaking Arabic, German and Bulgarian makes observers more suspicious, as does years of residence in Africa the Middle East and the Balkans. I am not now, and never have been a spook ! Ever ! Honest, guv !
Old Feb 13th 2018, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

aries has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brexit: What Happens? Any Facts?

Originally Posted by Assanah
And Brexit fits into this open world how?
If it was possible for Brits to live and work in Germany before we joined the EU, and other nationals can do this now as well as trade with Germany and other EU countries, why are gloom and doom mongers trying to make us believe it will be difficult for us after we’ve left the bloc?

Change happens, we’ve all had to cope with it over the years, not throw our toys out of the window in aggravation.