Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

A warning about one of your members!

Wikiposts

A warning about one of your members!

Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:07 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default A warning about one of your members!

I just feel you should all be warned that one of your members is a sex pest!

They repeatedly send me photos of themselves in a very compromising situation, nearly always naked, although sometimes they are dressed in leather, PVC or a baby outfit, and at times with certain unsuitable "toys".

They have been harassing me for strange "favours" and promising me some equally strange "rewards"

Please Frenchies, if they PM you or try and contact you for their strange evening "games" stay the hell away, they are perverted and deranged!!!

I told you if you didn't back off I would "out" you Ka Ora!!!!!!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:09 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A warning about one of your members!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I just feel you should all be warned that one of your members is a sex pest!

They repeatedly send me photos of themselves in a very compromising situation, nearly always naked, although sometimes they are dressed in leather, PVC or a baby outfit, and at times with certain unsuitable "toys".

They have been harassing me for strange "favours" and promising me some equally strange "rewards"

Please Frenchies, if they PM you or try and contact you for their strange evening "games" stay the hell away, they are perverted and deranged!!!

I told you if you didn't back off I would "out" you Ka Ora!!!!!!

But Matt I love You.......,.Please. You said we could be together with cleri as side salad

Shit I guess the Laymans guide to Suicide is going to come into use after all at least it's the last book I will buy.

If only you had told me how you feel earlier........I would have got a hard Hat

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Dec 17th 2008 at 6:13 am.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:12 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
But Matt I love You.......,.Please. You said we could be together with cleri as side salad

Shit I guess the Laymans guide to Suicide is going to come into use after all at least it's the last book I will buy.
I was just off to Cleri's forum to post the same thing!!!!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:14 am

I was just off to Cleri's forum to post the same thing!!!!

I thought was here.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:15 am
Straw Man.

I thought was here.
I'nt she in charge of the weirdos forum? Sorry I mean Portugal?
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:17 am

I'nt she in charge of the weirdos forum? Sorry I mean Portugal?
dunno but she can order me about anyday
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:18 am
Straw Man.

dunno but she can order me about anyday
Me too, I have visions about her, a pair of high boots, a whip and a cream cake.......
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:24 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, I have visions about her, a pair of high boots, a whip and a cream cake.......
Why would she wear the same kit as you?
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:27 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by treskillard
Why would she wear the same kit as you?
Yeah, whatever!!!

Like I would have a bloody cream cake!

'TUt'!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:36 am

Mine was whipped Cream and a Cake. the high boots were wrapped around my neck.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:37 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Oi....my ears are burning

Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:39 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cleri
Oi....my ears are burning

Well at least its not other parts eh!?
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:46 am

Well at least its not other parts eh!?
...we're not weird ...eccentric maybe....I love cake
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:50 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cleri
...we're not weird ...eccentric maybe....I love cake
Damn, I was hoping you would say you loved whips!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:52 am

Damn, I was hoping you would say you loved whips!
do actually......oh and boots...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.